Trophy issues

8 hours ago, DANIAL_DEADLY said:

Leave your consul while AFK method while driving maybe it count 

Tbh im out of ideas now i wasted 213 hours for nothing and still no trophy this is ridiculous that a simple trophy doesn’t not pop

I'm aware of the aspect that my post doesn't contribute to this thread, creating a separate one wouldn't have made sense either, though. 

You're able to skip the sections in jobs when you're in the corresponding menu by keeping triangle pressed. This way, I got the 25 contracts on both maps and all campaigns done without ever having entered a machine :D

Of course this won't help with your journey to the platinum trophy, but I didn't find any information regarding this option online and wanted to share it. 

In case you're interested, the save transfer from PS4 to PS5 doesn't require a strategic set up, so if you earned for example Revolutionary, transfer the save and load the save in the PS5 version, you'll earn the trophy again. 

Edit: Distance and time trophies with the exception of "Can't touch this" have to be strategically prepared (like playing close to 40 hours / close to 1,000 km), otherwise they don't pop when transferring. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_

Have something for the 160 hour trophy, i tried to recreate it but could not sadly, hopefully someone else can get some luck. 

I unlocked the trophy randomly after a game crash and reentry, i had nowhere near 160 hours, was more like 80 at the time. I attempted the same job three times on high scope, each time after selecting the same job (not sure what its called, but it was the underground parking lot on the US map for one of the main missions) the game would crash, on the final load attempt back into the main gane, the trophy unlocked.

I tried starting a new game to try and recreate the crash but sadly i could not, not really sure what i did to create it in the first place, hopefully someone can recreate it based on that info

51 minutes ago, Sotoniann said:

Have something for the 160 hour trophy, i tried to recreate it but could not sadly, hopefully someone else can get some luck. 

I unlocked the trophy randomly after a game crash and reentry, i had nowhere near 160 hours, was more like 80 at the time. I attempted the same job three times on high scope, each time after selecting the same job (not sure what its called, but it was the underground parking lot on the US map for one of the main missions) the game would crash, on the final load attempt back into the main gane, the trophy unlocked.

I tried starting a new game to try and recreate the crash but sadly i could not, not really sure what i did to create it in the first place, hopefully someone can recreate it based on that info

Sounds like you got a lucky bugged trophy! This one is the only one to hold me back.. probably jump into it soon though and just get as much as I can done before getting bored.

I am noticing that my playtime is stuck at 0 hours in the statistics for walking, rented and owned vehicles.

Edit: It just updated, but it's way lower than my actual playing time.

Edited by DoodgraverNL

In addition to today's edit to my post from the 28th of April I just realised that the game appears to have problems tracking your progress in the PS5-version if you've downloaded both versions on your PS5. 

I re-fulfilled the requirements of playing for 2 hours and driving 100 km on a fresh save in the PS5 - version and didn't unlock the corresponding trophies. 

What I had to do was to close the app, go offline and start the game again, then both trophies popped in the main menu at the same time. 

This leads me to believe that the game checks your "Construction Simulator - profile" and doesn't hand over the trophies in the second version because the profile information states that you've earned the trophy already. 

Therefore I'd guess that playing offline would be a reliable way to get the trophies, I'll see whether it works with the other time and distance trophies. 

That's a strange behaviour, though, as other trophies like hosting the multiplayer games autopopped without issues. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 3:07 AM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

In addition to today's edit to my post from the 28th of April I just realised that the game appears to have problems tracking your progress in the PS5-version if you've downloaded both versions on your PS5. 

I re-fulfilled the requirements of playing for 2 hours and driving 100 km on a fresh save in the PS5 - version and didn't unlock the corresponding trophies. 

What I had to do was to close the app, go offline and start the game again, then both trophies popped in the main menu at the same time. 

This leads me to believe that the game checks your "Construction Simulator - profile" and doesn't hand over the trophies in the second version because the profile information states that you've earned the trophy already. 

Therefore I'd guess that playing offline would be a reliable way to get the trophies, I'll see whether it works with the other time and distance trophies. 

That's a strange behaviour, though, as other trophies like hosting the multiplayer games autopopped without issues. 

I played way over 250 hours of play time and still no trophy for workaholic 

Edited by Windy_187YT