Trophy issues

• 4 weeks later...

Finally. I got the platinum. I last played in February after the update back then, but 500/1000km  and 160h didn't pop, even though I met all requirements Last night I installed the game again, downloaded the latest update and all trophies popped in the menu, after the game crashed once again, when I started it. I don't know if they patched it, or if I got lucky. At least they didn't mention anything in the notes.

I know it's a small studio, but random crashes 9 months after the release are not acceptable. Nevertheless, I'm happy that I got that plat after all as reward for my hard work and I actually enjoyed the game when it didn't crash two times per hour.

On 26.5.2023 at 1:17 AM, craig_obviously said:

No joy… nothing. I did notice tonight that the game shows 164 hours and 100% complete on the dashboard… but nada… no trophies.

That just sucks and for me all these numbers are not reliable. On the dasboard it said 181h, but that number often differs from in-game numbers for many games. Where you choose your saved profile it said 162h (that's when I stopped playing) and where you choose which company you want to load it was 95h on the Euro map and 36h on the US map. I only played these two companies, so in theory I shouldn't even be at 160h. 

16 hours ago, TheKop4Life said:

@craig_obviously There is a new update available including this:

https://www.construction-simulator.com/en/updates.php#PlayStation-Update-#6---May-31-2023

Hopefully, this will finally fix the trophies.

I will give it a try tonight... fingers crossed I don't have to put more time into this turd.

New update didn’t fix the issues.. twats.

mileage currently is 1,695 kms.. clearly well over the 1,000 kms required… 

my Euro company game time is 107.31 hours… add in the US company game time which is 54.36 hours.. and I am over the 160 hrs… this is all on one character.. same save.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/15/2023 at 2:28 AM, craig_obviously said:

They can be yes.. I ended up starting new saves to get the 1000 km trophy and the 160 hours trophy because they just wouldn’t pop on my game saves…

The 500km trophy did'nt pop, how do you unlock it ? Did it work with the preorder car or only with trucks ?

8 hours ago, Eniyanth said:

The 500km trophy did'nt pop, how do you unlock it ? Did it work with the preorder car or only with trucks ?

If memory serves me correctly I was way over 500 kms when it popped.. I never used the preorder car.. never preordered.. give it some time it may pop yet.. if not.. you will have to do what I did.. after I got all the other trophies…

Hands down the poorest optimized, buggiest turd I have ever had the displeasure of playing..:

On 12/2/2023 at 6:59 AM, craig_obviously said:

If memory serves me correctly I was way over 500 kms when it popped.. I never used the preorder car.. never preordered.. give it some time it may pop yet.. if not.. you will have to do what I did.. after I got all the other trophies…

Hands down the poorest optimized, buggiest turd I have ever had the displeasure of playing..:

Thanks for your answer, its all good for the 500kms, but now i have an other issue.. its about the 160hrs of playing.. im at 244hrs on my character, and 175hrs of Europe save, and 37hrs of the US.. but the trophy did'nt pop.. and on the PS5 im at 172hrs.

11 hours ago, Eniyanth said:

Thanks for your answer, its all good for the 500kms, but now i have an other issue.. its about the 160hrs of playing.. im at 244hrs on my character, and 175hrs of Europe save, and 37hrs of the US.. but the trophy did'nt pop.. and on the PS5 im at 172hrs.

I had to start a new fresh clean save to do this... I ended up leaving it on overnight, for many nights with a rubber band on the controller...while in a tall crane...no gas needed so it runs perpetually...popped at 161 hours.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DANIAL_DEADLY said:

I played over 40 hours and driven over 1k km trophy didn’t pop until day after when I opened game these two trophy pop randomly.

I still can’t pop the 160h trophy as I have 180 hours of gameplay also how many hours in on your profile save the 40h trophy popped 

Edited by Fresh-Tech1

1 hour ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

I still can’t pop the 160h trophy as I have 180 hours of gameplay also how many hours in on your profile save the 40h trophy popped 

It pop for me after 53 hours the 40h trophy. Try close and open game maybe it work that’s what I did

On 4/20/2024 at 2:39 PM, DANIAL_DEADLY said:

It pop for me after 53 hours the 40h trophy. Try close and open game maybe it work that’s what I did

I have tried that reopened closed restart console and still nothing so I basically leaving my console on overnight my 40h trophy popped at 107 hours played

Edited by Fresh-Tech1

Leave your consul while AFK method while driving maybe it count 

4 hours ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

I have tried that reopened closed restart console and still nothing so I basically leaving my console on overnight my 40h trophy popped at 107 hours played