2x HttK questions

jobe13

I know everyone is sick of the jump rope topic, but I do have a couple of questions. First, are there any in-game rewards for actually reaching 1000? Second, due to a medical condition my hands at times shake almost uncontrollably, making what is considered a very difficult trophy nigh impossible for me. I don’t have the technical acumen nor the equipment to run scripts, so my question is can HttK be earned via SharePlay? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

53 minutes ago, jobe13 said:

I know everyone is sick of the jump rope topic, but I do have a couple of questions. First, are there any in-game rewards for actually reaching 1000? Second, due to a medical condition my hands at times shake almost uncontrollably, making what is considered a very difficult trophy nigh impossible for me. I don’t have the technical acumen nor the equipment to run scripts, so my question is can HttK be earned via SharePlay? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

1: Yes but the main one is a junk item that serves no purpose, plus the cards can be obtained elsewhere in the game: https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Jump_rope#Rewards

2: Share Playing this trophy is impossible due to the lag so don't even try.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.