Rivalry begins

RawrItsAndrew

On 5/2/2023 at 7:59 AM, RawrItsAndrew said:

For anyone else wondering this as of 2nd of may 2023 it is possible 

Play the first level before the spiral at the end take the right path you should get a time around 1:07/08 go to leader boards and it should pop :)

I am thinking of starting this game, did you attempt this trophy first and may I ask how long it took you to get the trophy?

On 10/05/2023 at 3:38 AM, rickstersguns said:

I am thinking of starting this game, did you attempt this trophy first and may I ask how long it took you to get the trophy?

I did go for it first it took about 30 minutes to get stage one down to 1:05/06 then I refreshed leaderboard closed game reopened did the level again and it popped when I opened the leaderboard again 

• 2 months later...

i'm really struggling with this trophy as i'm not that good at sonic games and neither am i at speedrun trophies. and after checking the leaderboards i would assume that you have to be in the top 100?? and as of writing this the number 100 time is 01:00:91. which will be damn neer impossible for me to pull of. this is the last multiplayer trophy in need, any advice?

update: i was just being really impatient lol, the trophy came about 5 mins later after i refreshed the page like 3 times and my rank is 29799

Edited by crazywolf742
update
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2023 at 8:39 AM, TraumaticChain6 said:

I got this trophy yesterday on the the first secret stage 'Fire cannon'. You don't have to be in the top 100. I got like around 38 seconds I believe and when I went to the rankings, the trophy immediately popped. 

GL to anyone who still needs this!

Do you need to beat the game first???