Video guide in just over 3 hours

KurayamiYousei

So yeah, decided to record an attempt at getting the plat trophy as fast as possible with how scarce the info about this game seemed to be. Here's a clear cut demonstration (no commentary) on how I got it in just over 3 hours. Also to note; the time could be actually much lower by utilizing a save state on the main menu right on the album option. The ending cutscene/credits cannot be skipped, so use that to jump straight to the album to play a random minigame for those two trophies last. And also due to several mis-inputs due to exiting the story mode back to the main menu by accident.

Video description:

Simple and quick platinum game for PS4 and PS5 (separate lists) that can be cheesed thanks to the built in rewind feature. Some notes about the run:

-There were a lot of mishaps I could have saved time on (constantly hitting start instead of triangle causing me to have to save and go back into the main mode, over stacking combos when not needed, etc.)
-Build 3 separate deck lists ASAP for each of the type combos; rock with paper, rock with scissors, and scissors with paper. This will let you setup combo chains to KO the opponent turn one much easier.
-Make the decks low cost heavy, you'll want to aim to use at least 2 cards for chains on the first turn, and burn all 4 later on. It's also good to get ones that have decent damage while also giving some bananas if you can.
-Ensure the rock/paper deck is stacked to handle the red monkey boss as his choice of decklist heavily favors him using rock, so chances of chain stacking are better for you.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Shintetsuken said:

What's the method to Rank Up? That's the only thing I'm missing from the game, I feel like battling Specter repeatedly isn't doing it for me.

You get EXP to the next rank after each battle, tbh I don't know the numbers myself for how much each give/how much for each rank up, so I just chose to grind out the last ranks once I got to Red Hot Macho boss. I had a good Rock/Paper deck to steamroll through his fights for the most part, and there's no long unskippable cutscene/credit sequence at the end of it.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...