Trophy thoughts?

List is almost the same as the first game.

Complete all chapters, finish the game with all 12 children alive. Save someone on chapter 11.

Then there's upgrade everything, affection level 10 with 30 pairs (the same as the first game). There's a few new ones for the new stuff the game adds, but it is probably easy to get.

Looks like the annoying one will be the level 50 with everyone again. Let's see how many playthroughs you need to get that one. 

Pretty straight forward, very similar to the original's list which wasn't too hard or easy, just right. I see a few additions like spending money and gags

I feel the "Leadership" mechanics are where this game is going to shine, even above the friendship mechanics from the first

@Infected Elite Yes; I know. My current turn on Fuga Melodies of War is the first playthrough. After that comes the "New Game Plus" mode. I'm really in the mood for the second part of Fuga; if I could exchange this for the other indie game for the event. I'm killing two birds with one stone!

• Like 1

Such a cool game. Actually I'm playing it on xbox because it is free there in game pass. :) I 100%ed the first game and now trying to do the same with the sequel. No real surprises throphy-wise so I don't expect any difficulties, but it will be interesting to explore the world of Fuga again and the story looks interesting too. My favourite game of the year so far.

List is actually easier than the first game. They added an item that speeds up affinity and EXP gain in NG+, so make sure you stockpile 100k for that. The first game took me 2 and a half playthroughs while this one took me one and a half. 

There's one RNG trophy (secret garden) but you can reload at intermission if you're impatient since the notebook mission its linked to doesn't occur very often. On the subject of reloading, I think the quiz trophy might be glitched in a positive way, because I got it after reloading an intermission midway through. I didn't think that was my fifth question, but I might have just lost track.

Overall a nice list and a super enjoyable platinum. Very hopeful that it's profitable enough to see a third entry. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just platinum day and overall loved fuga 2 as it just builds up from fuga 1 and improve some of the mechanics.

it’s not a perfect game, but they did make a game a lot more difficult, which was my main complaint with fuga 1 

in the trophy list is pretty straightforward. If not somewhat more easier. Thanks to the Gasco badge that you get on new game plus. 

plus, I’m a fan of the little Tail Bronx series and I hope we get fuga 3 soon (if the epilogue and secret trailer are to be believed)

overall, 9.5 out of 10 for me for a game and for trophy difficulty 1.5 out of 10