I'm a living legend bugged

I've been playing this game since launch and had no performance issues with Jedi, but since the updates yesterday my game has been crashing alot and now I think one of my trophies is bugged out. I fast traveled to Coruscant and the game crashed in hyperspace, I restarted and I was back on the Mantis still in Hyperspace, I had to go back to the holotable and select Coruscant again and this time it let me go there. I defeated D-L1t and Frienzied Jotaz, and then carried on to Jedha doing some story and finishing up the rest of the legendary enemies.

However the trophy didn't pop, I went to the tactical guide and DL1T and Jotaz did not appear, I went back to Coruscant and the enemies didn't reappear, now I don't know what to do, I'm not that keen on replaying the game again, don't know if I should wait for a fix, if there even will be one. I had a feeling I should of been playing with the net turned off as I was having a flawless experience until yesterday. Anyone had this issue?

• Like 1

I noticed this as well yesterday.  I defeated DL1T and Frenzied Jotaz and they did not appear in my tactical guide but my trophy popped just fine. My last enemy I needed was the Massif. I also heard that it may be possible to hunt down and defeat both Rancor's. 

9 hours ago, Dwaid_ said:

Did you kill both Rancor? There is one in Sodden Grotto. You need both for this trophy to pop, but it isn't mentioned in the game. 

15 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

I noticed this as well yesterday.  I defeated DL1T and Frenzied Jotaz and they did not appear in my tactical guide but my trophy popped just fine. My last enemy I needed was the Massif. I also heard that it may be possible to hunt down and defeat both Rancor's. 

No I’ve only fought one, will do the other tonight, hope that helps!! Does not having Jotax and DL1T entries lock out intergalactic geographic?

edit: have gone and defeated the Rancor in Sodden Grotto and this has popped the trophy, cheers guys 

Edited by Vivis_apprentice
Added context

On 11/05/2023 at 4:07 PM, trojbrown40 said:

Did the intergalactic geographic trophy glitch for you because of this reason? The same thing happened to a friend and they're afraid this will lock them out of this trophy

6 hours ago, Genjiff said:

Did the intergalactic geographic trophy glitch for you because of this reason? The same thing happened to a friend and they're afraid this will lock them out of this trophy

No, I was able to get the platinum without them showing up in my tactical guide. 

34 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

No, I was able to get the platinum without them showing up in my tactical guide. 

I don't believe those two show up in the tactical guide by design.  I beat them all and got the trophy just fine, my tactical guide is at 100%.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/05/2023 at 9:27 PM, Dwaid_ said:

Did you kill both Rancor? There is one in Sodden Grotto. You need both for this trophy to pop, but it isn't mentioned in the game. 

I have got the sodden Groton, where is the other one?

So I was in the middle of fighting Frenzied Jotaz when my game crashed, went back to the same spot he can be found at finished him off, but wasn’t added to tactical guide. I’m pretty sure I’m locked out from “I’m a living legend” trophy. I defeated all other legendary bosses included both Rancor and still no trophy is popping, not to mention the bounty hunter glitch. For what it’s worth this game is a disappointment bug/glitches graphics are fuzzy. Doesn’t deserve any mention to GOTY for an unpolished day 1 release smh. Since we are all PlayStation users this is a solid main reason I only buy PS exclusive games this type of bug/glitch stuff never happens only when it’s a game release for both consoles.