Problem with earning certain trophies

Hello there,

Today i've started my adventure with Fall Guys on PS4 version. First thing i wanna mention is that i really enjoy this game and i've played it before on PC. This particular EPIC account is also linked with my PSN since 3 years because i was playing Rocket League on it long time ago. I've noticed that some of the trophies didn't unlock for me despite i fullfil requirements. Bellow i show the list of trophies wihich didn't unlock:

-Snowflake (equip your first cosmetic item)

-One to watch ( Reach lvl 10 fame during a season )

-Ahead of the Pack (Get first place in a racing round)

-One Small trip (Qualify from your first round )

Is playing on other platform (PC in this case) might have something common with that? What should i do in such situation? Unlink my EPIC account, create new one and do everything from the beginning? Don't want to waste more time than needed if it's the only option to earn those missing trophies.

Cheers

Edited by Crusad3rp

21 hours ago, Jacob Faulk-King said:

The trophy will only pop the second you earn it. If you earn it on another platform, it won't pop on playstation when you next login. You'll need to unlink your account. I would personally wait until you have every other trophy first so you don't waste time. Once you have all the other ones unlink and grind out the four easy trophies you listed.

thx, i figured it out by myself. Everything works as it should.

4 minutes ago, FrightZone82 said:

I’m confused. Some of the trophies aren’t popping for me either. 
I played the original version three years ago, all my costumes have carried over but I don’t get trophies for equipping anything?

The trophies have been buggy/broken since last summer's F2P patch broke them - your only option AFAIK, is to unlink your Epic account and create a new one :(.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The trophies have been buggy/broken since last summer's F2P patch broke them - your only option AFAIK, is to unlink your Epic account and create a new one :(.

Oh that’s very frustrating. How do I unlink my account? Can’t find it in by of the menus. 

On 22/05/2023 at 9:47 PM, HuntingFever said:

I believe you have to do it via the Epic Games website.

I’m on the unlinking page now and it says I’ll lose all my purchases and in game content if I unlink?

And I can’t re link so they’d be gone forever? This really sucks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28-5-2023 at 11:27 AM, FrightZone82 said:

I’m on the unlinking page now and it says I’ll lose all my purchases and in game content if I unlink?

And I can’t re link so they’d be gone forever? This really sucks!

It only states that you can't link your epic games account to another psn account.

Relinking your epic games account to your psn works (I just did it a couple of days ago). The only thing you have to do is unlink your newly made epic games account from your psn, and only then you will be able to relink your first epic games account to your psn. How do you do that? Once you have all the trophies unlocked again, you just have to log in to your new epic games account (simply log in on the epic games web page using your psn) and unlink this new epic games account from your psn. Once this is done and you log into you old epic games account (the one with all your progress), you can relink this account to your psn. I just did it myself so I can confirm this works.

• 3 months later...

This is good topic. I had a platinum on previous version of fall guys and now I have trophy problems. Same random easy trophies unlocked for me, while the victory trophies stuck… 

I don’t even remember if I had an account for epic games before. When playing new version I followed steps at the begging and attached my psn account to the epic games. Now I don’t know what to do, should I create brand new account?, because it is very strange that I thought I created new account but still had items from my previous version of game.

I think not very often, when I looked at low baller trophy recent archives I found out that most of them were on April probably due to some show more appropriate for getting this trophy. Now it feels like very hard to get right finals with squad games 

Edited by soncrashtg