Can i use infinite ammo to get an S rank Trophies?

Hakan95_

Im already finished RE 2 on Hardcore first time with Unlimited Rocket Launcher. I will start new game Standard difficulty and i want to use infinite ammo Rocket Launcher if game give me S rank trophy. and can i collect all collectibbles when im running S Rank trophy. Can be done together? or i can lose much time?

Edited by Hakan95_

You can use infinite ammo for S Rank and you can collect both but that’s granted if you know by the heart the location of every item. If I remember correctly, pausing the game won’t stop the running clock so it’s not advised unless you’re a speed runner and, again, know every collectible location by heart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xItsLesterx said:

You can use infinite ammo for S Rank and you can collect both but that’s granted if you know by the heart the location of every item. If I remember correctly, pausing the game won’t stop the running clock so it’s not advised unless you’re a speed runner and, again, know every collectible location by heart. 

3 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

The clock does stop if he pauses it, but will resume if you're referring pausing it through the means of the XMB. Just so as long as pauses it via the options button, then he has no limitation on time. It is like that for all the Resident Evil games. 

Edited by x410xDragon

On 5/19/2023 at 9:34 AM, xItsLesterx said:

It was like that in RE1 HD, but thankfully not here. Like the poster above said, you have to make sure you're paused on the item menu and not the map menu, because the map menu will still run the clock.