XPerienced trophy bugged?

Paragleiber

I have reached level 30 but I didn't get the trophy. And I know at least one other person who has the same issue.

I can see that several people have earned it, so it's clearly not completely unobtainable but it seems to be broken in some way.

Anyone else with the same issue? Did anyone manage to still get it later after not getting it when reaching level 30?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrickosan said:

I wonder what is causing the bug. Have you been playing offline or with unlinked account? Did you play with friends or in split screen? I have been playing only solo, always online, and I've got the trophy fortunately. 

Can this be a reason for the bug.?

Add me to the list. I thought maybe I could rig it to pop if I progressed other trophies such as gathering collectibles, as that has worked for bugged trophies before, such as the 15 Drivers. But no luck. I've tried just about everything I could think of to no avail. 2K is incredibly frustrating with trophies, this reminds me of the whole fiasco with The Quarry last year.

• Like 1

I'm stuck at 93% on Xbox. You can see from the comments at https://www.trueachievements.com/a392776/xperienced-achievement that this is affecting multiple people on Xbox also.

I've posted a Support Request at https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and suggest others do the same.

Edit: I received this response from Support. At least they are aware.

I'm sorry that this achievement is not unlocking. After looking into this, I see the appropriate team has been notified of the issue. While I won't be able to provide updates on this report, I appreciate you reaching out to us to make sure we know about it. It's important to work with the community to make sure the game is at its best.

Edited by MathGuy42z
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MathGuy42z said:

I'm stuck at 93% on Xbox. You can see from the comments at https://www.trueachievements.com/a392776/xperienced-achievement that this is affecting multiple people on Xbox also.

I've posted a Support Request at https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and suggest others do the same.

Edit: I received this response from Support. At least they are aware.

I would say, this could be a good signal for us.

I’m missing 2 bux in Big Butte - games shows 99% for Big Butte but the trophy Roadshow Ready popped for all collectibles, so maybe I don’t need the last 2 bux?

No probs with XPerienced (PS5 digital version). 

Edited by Graffin_G

I'VE FOUND A FIX! I should mention this only works for disc copies of the game, as it involves deleting and reinstalling the game WITHOUT the update file. This works easiest if you just turn your internet connection off for this fix. When the base game installs, just jump back into Story mode and drive around for like 30 seconds. Popped in the middle of a challenge for me. I then connected to my internet, downloaded the update file and am back to where I was, grinding away at the mileage trophies lol. But a potential fix for this lame bug is finally here. Let me know if this helps any of you!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, G-SKI44 said:

I'VE FOUND A FIX! I should mention this only works for disc copies of the game, as it involves deleting and reinstalling the game WITHOUT the update file. This works easiest if you just turn your internet connection off for this fix. When the base game installs, just jump back into Story mode and drive around for like 30 seconds. Popped in the middle of a challenge for me. I then connected to my internet, downloaded the update file and am back to where I was, grinding away at the mileage trophies lol. But a potential fix for this lame bug is finally here. Let me know if this helps any of you!

Didn't work for me sadly :( trophy tracker says 80/100

6 hours ago, potatowarrior said:

Didn't work for me sadly :( trophy tracker says 80/100

Hmm, that is weird. Maybe the tracker also needs to be reading technically Level 29? My tracker was stuck at 96% before I tried this. Have you tried progressing other trophies to buffer Xperienced? Such as collectibles or just a miscellaneous activity?

30 minutes ago, MathGuy42z said:

G-SKI44 and potatowarrior: What platform are you playing on? That might make a difference. Based on saying 80/100 vs 96%, it sounds like maybe potatowarrior is on PS5, but G-SKI44 is on Xbox.

PS5 disc version for me