How does Handyman Trophy work???

NillerKasket

I have a boosting mate. But does this trophy only work in League matches, or drop in as well? I have played 2 matches on drop in, but if i need to play league matches, pls tell me. I just dont get it.

Oh and if it works with drop in matches, do you have to pick the position you play the same as your playstyle? or does it not matter?

Edited by NillerKasket

From the Guide :):

Play styles are new to Pro Clubs and are essentially presets for your Pro Player. Set up 3 Play Styles (for example ST, CAM and CDM) within the "Player Growth" section on the menus then alternate between them for each match you play. Play Styles can either be alternated between within the Match Lobby (press R1 to switch between tabs) when in a Pro Club or you can switch by pressing Square on a Play Style in the Play Styles menu to set it as your default. The trophy will pop after you have completed 3 full matches (opponent DNF will not count) using each Play Style in either League or Cup matches in a Pro Club, you'll therefore need at least one other player to complete these matches.

• 2 weeks later...

For anybody still going for this trophy:

1. Yes, you'll need 4 total players to boost this, 2 per Pro Club.
  2. After each match, remake your clubs so that you are at 0-0-0 and matching is quicker.
  3. When in the match lobby, R1 to Play Styles and make sure to select 1 distinct Play Style in each of the 3 matches.
  4. The Play Style can be for the same position; it doesn't matter if they're different. You just need to select the 3 different slots.
  5. You do not need to play as your Pro. You can play as "All". Your pro will still be in the field and using the Play Style you selected.