Triangle Problem after getting Airship

hawkiq

I just beat yunalesca and got airship now i have to max out my players so i can beat super bosses, which now i have this problem 

1- If i want to use don tonberry trick i need 3AP weapons so it will be faster.

2- To get 3AP weapons i have to farm One Eye monster from arena .

3- My players state at strength (45 Wakka, 58 tidus,63 Auron ) they died with one hit from One eye so I can't get 3AP weapons.

4- I used to use cactuar method to get exp but its slow and i can get 12000 for 3 player per battle. But this requires 4000 gil per battle.

so now am lost in this triangle problem ? , no money no experience no strength. What should I do.?

7 minutes ago, hawkiq said:

I just beat yunalesca and got airship now i have to max out my players so i can beat super bosses, which now i have this problem 

1- If i want to use don tonberry trick i need 3AP weapons so it will be faster.

2- To get 3AP weapons i have to farm One Eye monster from arena .

3- My players state at strength (45 Wakka, 58 tidus,63 Auron ) they died with one hit from One eye so I can't get 3AP weapons.

4- I used to use cactuar method to get exp but its slow and i can get 12000 for 3 player per battle. But this requires 4000 gil per battle.

so now am lost in this triangle problem 1f605.png , no money no experience no strength. What should I do.?

Sounds like you'll have to grind regular battles till you either have the money of exp to fight whichever your wanting to farm

29 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Sounds like you'll have to grind regular battles till you either have the money of exp to fight whichever your wanting to farm

That.

Look if you have at least some 2xAP weapons, use them for the time being. 

I suppose you are also too weak to reliably farm Omega ruins? My "tactic" was do 3 or so fights in the ruins, hope Marlboro does not ruin the day.. teleport out and save.

Rinse and repeat. At some point you get stronger and stronger and get some gil. Eventually you will reach the threshold. The first of many. 

How about farming spheres for ...., cant remember which the weakest one in Species Conquest is? Everything except +MP helps.

• Like 1

Now am on safe side and my players started to breath ? after fighting cactuar for 12000 or 8000 per battle I did these steps that saved me a lot.

1- Started to hunt fiends 10 in each area ( except for omega ruins and inside Sin ) , hunting in MT Gagazet was useful for upgrading players .

2- After getting rewards for hunting I created a weapon with 2AP using 20 Megalixir and Overdrive->AP using 10 door to tomorrow temporary for Yuna.

3- Used Don tonberry trick to make Yuna superior, I finished her first grid and Lulu grid ( without additional nodes).

4- Battle with One Eye summoned Magus Sister at start and easy win ?.

5- After collecting 3AP weapons for each player customized it with Overdrive->AP and do Don tonberry trick.

6- You now have super players .

for money I bought as many I could from Tetra shields inside kilika port store customize it with HP30% then sell it for lot of money ( 40 shields = 1.5M gil ).

(I already have celestial weapons so my players able to break HP limit)