Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is coming to PC on July 26

On 30/05/2023 at 8:10 PM, TheSalemCrow said:

It's shocking how anti-playstation everyone is here especially since this a trophy site

I find it funny how people look down on a game or even a console just because it's coming out for a PC that isn't even a console, to play with your face in the monitor and spend every month on an upgrade when frame fluctuations occur.

Even in the monthly sales of PS Store games, the top5 are multiplatform (third-party), only then cancels any comment about "PS5 being useless for being released for PC".

• Like 1

On 5/31/2023 at 1:14 AM, Milktastrophe said:

Exactly, why would I bother with PC when I can play all my favorite games on playstation.

? But playstation won't have everything. For some reason all 3 console makers. MS Sony and Nintendo. Just don't see PC as competition. It's just a whatever put it there we will get money.

But If 2 of them put all there games on PC. But not each other. Then you are not getting all the games. Unless you go PC. And once you get into that space most realize it's way easier and never go to back.

I should know. I am one. I only came back do to the vita. I end up with a big psn library and got a cheap ps4 after year of adding them. And I just stayed in the ecosystem. Vita is dead. Once iv finished it library. I'll get a steam deck. Put my old account and slowly move away.

Ecosystems is was drives the company money. If you have a easy path out. They will die off. Over time. And if lose to much online store close. We the customers lose whatever the hell we bought.