How i download ps4 version on ps5?

draqilo

31 minutes ago, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

How i download ps4 version on ps5 i just got all together now quest but im missing it on ps4 EU and ps4 NA. I sadly sell my ps4.

I'm pretty sure the ps4 version can't be played on ps5.  However, I had issues figuring out how to download ps4 game on my ps5 for a lot of the games that have both versions on PS premium.  The solution was to download them from the PS App and it worked. So maybe try that.  Why Sony is making it so difficult to play the ps4 version of a game on a ps5 is beyond me.  That is the whole point in the backwards compatibility of the damn system.   

5 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I'm pretty sure the ps4 version can't be played on ps5.  However, I had issues figuring out how to download ps4 game on my ps5 for a lot of the games that have both versions on PS premium.  The solution was to download them from the PS App and it worked. So maybe try that.  Why Sony is making it so difficult to play the ps4 version of a game on a ps5 is beyond me.  That is the whole point in the backwards compatibility of the damn system.   

It says that is only can be downloaded on ps4!.