My nuke got stolen as soon as it was done. HELP!

I wanted to disarm my nuke for disarmament but it was stolen after I developed it. Really frustrating considering I grinded for that fuel and another lazy ass player decided to nab it. long story short is there any way to prevent my nuke from getting stolen other than hopping on and disarming it AS SOON as its done? Thanks in advance.

Many years ago when I got the platinum I farmed everything offline, in one of the last missions there's a way to keep retrying the mission and for whatever reason the resources would also respawn, when you are offline the timer for the nuke will get stuck when reaching 0 so you connect and disarm real quick, that way randos won't have a chance to steal it.

• Like 2

I always played online back then and set a timer on my phone for what time it would be done.

I woke up in the early morning just to disarm it real quick. ?

You can also try to invade a player's base and steal their nuke as well.

Edited by zizimonster
added more info
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I always played online back then and set a timer on my phone for what time it would be done.

I woke up in the early morning just to disarm it real quick. 1f602.png

That's exactly what I did. Didn't want to take any chances of losing it after wasting so much time farming materials.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Many years ago when I got the platinum I farmed everything offline, in one of the last missions there's a way to keep retrying the mission and for whatever reason the resources would also respawn, when you are offline the timer for the nuke will get stuck when reaching 0 so you connect and disarm real quick, that way randos won't have a chance to steal it.

I might try this. I was under the impression that I could only develop the nuke online. Thanks for the suggestion bro!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayVRVX said:

I might try this. I was under the impression that I could only develop the nuke online. Thanks for the suggestion bro!

Here's the link of what I'm talking about.

Hope it works for you mate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I woke up in the early morning just to disarm it real quick. 1f602.png

I guess I'll have to farm and develop another one. FOBs with nukes seem to be rare now and infiltrating higher level FOBs is a pain in the ass.

• Like 1

There's an easy way to farm resources, backup your save when you are full from offline resources.  Transfer them to online (or build a project), then restore your save.  Tada all offline resouces back (project is tied to online, so still carries on), which can then be transferred to online resources again

3 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

There's an easy way to farm resources, backup your save when you are full from offline resources.  Transfer them to online (or build a project), then restore your save.  Tada all offline resouces back (project is tied to online, so still carries on), which can then be transferred to online resources again

This is a very nice cheese ? 

Same thing happened to me. Someone stole it as soon as it got developed. I tried finding other FOBs with nukes but had no luck. Ended up building another nuke by myself, set up an alarm for like 3am to get up, and managed to disarm it asap.