Auto pop Platinum in another Region less than one hour.

I think everybodies already know this but I can't find any Forum saying about this Exploit, i just found this Exploit accidentally when i got my Ps5 June 2021 , but in 2022 i wonder if i can do it for other regions and it's works 100%.

I'll tell you step by step 

What you need is a Final Fantasy 7 Remake Platinum Ps4 doesn't matter what region but in this case I'll tell you when the first time i find this Exploit i use my Region 3 English (JP Ver)

First step

I already plat on my Reg 3 (JP Ver) Ps4 and Ps5 version.

Next step 

Download another region of the game like Reg 2 (EU) no need complete the download/install just play it when the notification said (Ready to Play)

Next step

Have another region game like Reg 2 (EU)

Start the Ps4 game version, play it until Cloud finished his second fight , Save your game , Return to the Tittle Screen , Upload your save file in game , open your Final Fantasy Reg 2 (EU) Ps 5 version, download your save data and The Platinum is yours.

Next Step

You can try this method in another region too , like Reg 3 (Chinese Version) , and Reg 1 (US Version) so this is 4 Platinum Final Fantasy 7 Remake less than one hour.

You must play the Ps4 Version in the same Region for auto pop for each game , i suggest use Ps plus extra trials , or subscribe 1 month ps plus extra , cos you will have this game in extra , in my case when i try attempting this method, some friends of mine give me his another region account, in my place some people subscribe Reg 1 because Reg 3 doesn't have PS Now at that time ,and Region 2 is Cheaper for subscription.

Ps4 JP (Reg 3 English) Will auto pop Ps5 Jp ver

Ps4 EU will auto pop Ps5 EU

Ps4 US will auto pop Ps5 US

Ps4 Chinese will auto pop Ps5 Chinese 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 1:30 AM, nezarreza said:

I think everybodies already know this but I can't find any Forum saying about this Exploit, i just found this Exploit accidentally when i got my Ps5 June 2021 , but in 2022 i wonder if i can do it for other regions and it's works 100%.

I'll tell you step by step 

What you need is a Final Fantasy 7 Remake Platinum Ps4 doesn't matter what region but in this case I'll tell you when the first time i find this Exploit i use my Region 3 English (JP Ver)

First step

I already plat on my Reg 3 (JP Ver) Ps4 and Ps5 version.

Next step 

Download another region of the game like Reg 2 (EU) no need complete the download/install just play it when the notification said (Ready to Play)

Next step

Have another region game like Reg 2 (EU)

Start the Ps4 game version, play it until Cloud finished his second fight , Save your game , Return to the Tittle Screen , Upload your save file in game , open your Final Fantasy Reg 2 (EU) Ps 5 version, download your save data and The Platinum is yours.

Next Step

You can try this method in another region too , like Reg 3 (Chinese Version) , and Reg 1 (US Version) so this is 4 Platinum Final Fantasy 7 Remake less than one hour.

You must play the Ps4 Version in the same Region for auto pop for each game , i suggest use Ps plus extra trials , or subscribe 1 month ps plus extra , cos you will have this game in extra , in my case when i try attempting this method, some friends of mine give me his another region account, in my place some people subscribe Reg 1 because Reg 3 doesn't have PS Now at that time ,and Region 2 is Cheaper for subscription.

Ps4 JP (Reg 3 English) Will auto pop Ps5 Jp ver

Ps4 EU will auto pop Ps5 EU

Ps4 US will auto pop Ps5 US

Ps4 Chinese will auto pop Ps5 Chinese 

Apparently this doesn't work if you want to upload your save from NA and trying to upload this to EU PS5 version on FF7 or I am doing something wrong..

Edited by mati11120

38 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

Apparently this doesn't work if you want to upload your save from NA and trying to upload this to EU PS5 version on FF7 or I am doing something wrong..

You already auto-popped the PS5 EU trophies back in 2021. The method described in this thread can't do anything else for you (it just auto-pops trophies; it doesn't actually import your PS4 platinum save file into the PS5 game).

8 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

You already auto-popped the PS5 EU trophies back in 2021. The method described in this thread can't do anything else for you (it just auto-pops trophies; it doesn't actually import your PS4 platinum save file into the PS5 game).

I wanted to get autopop on NA version because I have EU double plat but I don't see save file from ps4 eu to ps5 na version to pop platinum again

3 hours ago, mati11120 said:

I wanted to get autopop on NA version because I have EU double plat but I don't see save file from ps4 eu to ps5 na version to pop platinum again

You can't transfer the save file from PS4 EU to PS5 NA. You have to download the PS4 NA version of the game, play for an hour or so (until Chapter 3 I think), upload your PS4 NA save, and then download that save on PS5 NA.

When you download the PS4 NA save on the PS5 NA version of the game, the platinum will auto-pop (even though you earned the platinum on PS4 EU).

On 6/10/2023 at 5:44 PM, NathanielJohn said:

You can't transfer the save file from PS4 EU to PS5 NA. You have to download the PS4 NA version of the game, play for an hour or so (until Chapter 3 I think), upload your PS4 NA save, and then download that save on PS5 NA.

When you download the PS4 NA save on the PS5 NA version of the game, the platinum will auto-pop (even though you earned the platinum on PS4 EU).

No need until chapter 3 just until you can save your game at the beginning of chapter one ,second battle 

On 6/10/2023 at 2:08 PM, ChouShirakawa said:

BTW I'm getting a PS5 soon, so I wanted to know how does it work.

What will happen if I put my FF VIIR disc (PS4) in my PS5?

If you use disc this method only works for same region , if your disk region 1 you can only pop up Ps5 NA ver

On 6/10/2023 at 4:54 AM, mati11120 said:

Only work on the same region no need old save data , just new save data it's okay 

14 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I am tempted to play because of auto pop several platinum.

Can anyone other than OP confirm this method works??

Also is these auto pop allowed in psnprofiles??

Many my friends did it , you can check my Trophy list , or try it by yourself, i wish Moderator read my post and try it by himself, just for confirm if it's works

10 hours ago, ChouShirakawa said:

But how does it work (just want to know for the same region for now)?

Does the PS5 see in my profile that I already got PS4 trophies so it unlocks them, or do I need to copy my PS4 saves (can it be done with a USB key or only by some cloud/drive?) on the PS5?

Nah i don't know, but it's my opinion, Trophy list for Ps4 ver isn't stackable, so the system think if you already plat the game , just try it