One Woman Army Trophy

where's the best place to farm kills? the guide shows a video with a route to get coins which has nothing to do with mastering weapons. other guides show best way to get ammo for specific weapons. you need kills to get this trophy so why is this the only thing excluded? I use all my weapons equally, low ammo count first and never have an issue with ammo, so where should I farm kills? I finished the majority of the trophies excluding weapon masteries which are anywhere from 0 to 4.

The guide is pretty clear: if you haven't unlocked "Gear Head" yet, you should run Riverside over and over. You will get plenty kills along the way while also working on the grindier "all upgrades" trophy.

If you only want to farm kills, play the Winkler mission but you will be wasting time because you will need to run Riverside later to farm coins. Your choice.

• 1 month later...

I just got the Platinum today and I mixed up doing the Winkler mission (working on the regular guns and the hammer guns) and Riverside for $$$ and kraftwerk weapons. For the hammer guns be sure to get Sisterly Love Pep (reduces cool down 50%) and a Pep signal you can buy (I forget the name) that gives you a little heavy ammo with each pep. Going this route, I never had to farm hammer ammo. 

At the end of the game, I finished farming all weapons first. Then I needed around $10,000 to finish upgrading the weapons. Finally, even after doing the treasure hunt for all 20 items and ability points, I still needed to grind about 5 levels for ability points. I'm not positive, but I thin my level was mid 80s.

I finished right at the 60 hour mark. Very easy Platinum if you don't mind spending 30+ hours listening to podcasts.

Edited by cobaltTangerine