Transferring save unlocked all trophies but no platinum

I recently earned the platinum on the Vita and transferred my saves over to the PS3 to earn the platinum again. It did that weird PS3 thing where it pops trophies that you already have but it didn't earn the platinum. Any suggestions about what I can do to fix this? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

If you not sync the trophies, delete your user on PS3 an try again.

How will deleting the user help? Wouldn't that just mean I have a different account?

Edit: I restarted my PS3 and synced the trophies again and it now appears in my list. This experience nearly gave me heart failure. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Vegna88_ said:

Congrats by the way. I sat through all those VR missions whilst playing the ps3 version to get the plat. Can this be done the other way round though? ps3 to vita?

It can, but just be cautious with the transfer system so you don't end up in a similar position. To be fair I think the issue I encountered had more to do with the PS3's broken date/time function or the way it handles trophies than the Vita itself.  

Does it have auto pop? From transferring the vita save to ps3?

16 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

It can, but just be cautious with the transfer system so you don't end up in a similar position. To be fair I think the issue I encountered had more to do with the PS3's broken date/time function or the way it handles trophies than the Vita itself.  

1 hour ago, papanikolaou said:

Does it have auto pop? From transferring the vita save to ps3?

Yes it can go from PS3->Vita and from Vita->PS3, but as I've discovered it is a little buggy and not every trophy unlocks. This particular auto-pop system is a lot rougher than we see with similar mechanics today.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

2 hours ago, papanikolaou said:

yeah because you've earned some trophies which have to be redone at least once i guess. try some more story related for example.

It didn work with another reason. "Data Corupted". I dont know why. PSVita have "Failed to connect with PS3 system" when i use "Listen" button on PS3.

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by PLATINUM_PERCENT

• 4 weeks later...