Red Chest In Temple Of Light - How On Earth Do You Get it???

The chest in question is found in The Strond - Temple of Light. I can't figure this shit out and it's driving me nuts. I've read and watched every walkthrough and not once is this chest even mentioned/showed. It's a glowing red chest (the type that carries hacksilver and upgrade components) located in the exact same room as that annoying light puzzle you need to solve if you wish to have Atreus' accessory Rune-Engraved Release. 

IMG-3647

Area where you get Atreus' accessory Rune-Engraved Release:

IMG-3648

The door that you come in from (highlighted pink) to the area of Atreus' accessory Rune-Engraved Release:

IMG-3649

Behind this door is the chest. The door you come in from (pictured above) is just around the corner on the right:

IMG-3650

Visible red chest that you can see just off to the left of the highlighted door (pictured above):

IMG-3651

I highlighted the chest pink and just to the right you can make out the pink of the door I highlighted:

IMG-3652

IMG-3655

Edited by MrTacoNinja

11 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Thank you for your effort but that's not the chest I'm referring to.

Figured it out. Forever and change wasted being in the totally wrong area in the first place trying to get it. Once you get to that area eventually you'll ascend upwards and will have to knock a pillar over with Kratos, which in turn makes a light bridge. As soon as you cross said bridge make a hard right and continue straight to a drop off. The chest will be down there.

Edited by MrTacoNinja