Self boost

DividedByMankind

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

did you manage to figure it out? I'm thinking about buying the game on sale. From what I saw this is best played on co-op but I'm more worried about the 2 PvP trophies, I hope the number of players to start a match isn't too obsurd

You can start a private PVP game with 2 players it doesn’t long at all for the 2 trophies maybe like 15-20 minutes. I’m not sure who has 2 VR2s lying around to self boost it tho ??.

As for the actual game yep, play it in co op a lot of the people are playing on the (oculus?), or whatever the PC headset is and crossplay is on by default. A lot of the PC players are very good at the game so I highly suggest grouping with them when possible. A lot of them are extremely helpful in showing you the ropes too.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

You can start a private PVP game with 2 players it doesn’t long at all for the 2 trophies maybe like 15-20 minutes. I’m not sure who has 2 VR2s lying around to self boost it tho 1f62d.png1f602.png.

As for the actual game yep, play it in co op a lot of the people are playing on the (oculus?), or whatever the PC headset is and crossplay is on by default. A lot of the PC players are very good at the game so I highly suggest grouping with them when possible. A lot of them are extremely helpful in showing you the ropes too.

Thanks for letting us know, that makes it a bit simpler :)

game is also crossplay between psvr1 and 2?  Would make PvP pretty easy to boost for me.

Yeah I'm glad the game is crossplay with PC, will definitely try to team up with some PC players

I heard hackers can autopop harvest trophies, should I grind those out before playing with PC people? 

Edited by timpurnat

12 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

game is also crossplay between psvr1 and 2?  Would make PvP pretty easy to boost for me.

Yeah I'm glad the game is crossplay with PC, will definitely try to team up with some PC players

I heard hackers can autopop harvest trophies, should I grind those out before playing with PC people? 

Honestly I’m not sure if it is crossplay with PS4, I know boosting threads aren’t allowed so I’ll just let you know that I always have this game installed because I’m slowly working on it ?.
As for hackers apparently they can but I’ve not ran into one and I’ve got decent playtime on this game so far, so if you wanna be safe getting the required harvest shouldn’t take too long.

• Like 1

Just now, SzzMN said:

Honestly I’m not sure if it is crossplay with PS4, I know boosting threads aren’t allowed so I’ll just let you know that I always have this game installed because I’m slowly working on it ?.
As for hackers apparently they can but I’ve not ran into one and I’ve got decent playtime on this game so far, so if you wanna be safe getting the required harvest shouldn’t take too long.

Great, I will buy the game for sure, it's currently on sale. It's a long one but it looks super fun. Honestly, since it only needs 2 people for PvP it doesn't really matter if it's crossplay anyway. Thanks for all the info. I will start both stacks soon (Working on BL2 VR atm xD) and update the thread with crossplay info

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Great, I will buy the game for sure, it's currently on sale. It's a long one but it looks super fun. Honestly, since it only needs 2 people for PvP it doesn't really matter if it's crossplay anyway. Thanks for all the info. I will start both stacks soon (Working on BL2 VR atm xD) and update the thread with crossplay info

A bit of topic, but bl2vr is borderlands 2? How is the game?? Its on my list bl2na and eu vr 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

A bit of topic, but bl2vr is borderlands 2? How is the game?1f601.png Its on my list bl2na and eu vr 

It's extremely enjoyable. IMO it's one of the better VR games just because of the sheer amount of content it has, it's basically the same as the flat version with a few tweaks for VR. Before playing I thought it's gonna be a drag, but now I will stack it right after for sure. I also didn't encounter any glitches or issues, I played on ps5. I have no idea why some people said VR ver is buggy.

One of the best things about it is the slow motion, which makes it so fun in VR. I would def recommend playing as Gunzerker, makes the whole game a joke as he is OP af

Fun fact, I just bought VR2 and put it back in the box to play BL2 VR xDD

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

It's extremely enjoyable. IMO it's one of the better VR games just because of the sheer amount of content it has, it's basically the same as the flat version with a few tweaks for VR. Before playing I thought it's gonna be a drag, but now I will stack it right after for sure. I also didn't encounter any glitches or issues, I played on ps5. I have no idea why some people said VR ver is buggy.

One of the best things about it is the slow motion, which makes it so fun in VR. I would def recommend playing as Gunzerker, makes the whole game a joke as he is OP af

Fun fact, I just bought VR2 and put it back in the box to play BL2 VR xDD

Awsome you havent encountered any bugs or glitches? i havent bought VR2 yet, i still have the 1st one though so soon i have to go to storage and retrieve my vr. going to soon do Borderlands 2 EU and NA vr ver. A game called after the fall both stacks, Doom vfr,doom 3 and Sniper Elite? cant wait to play vr again!

But Bl2 is going to be fun again ,how is it with motion sickness? Since the game is long. 

Btw people say stuff to just annoy also when it comes to bugs and stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

Awsome you havent encountered any bugs or glitches1f44d.png i havent bought VR2 yet, i still have the 1st one though so soon i have to go to storage and retrieve my vr. going to soon do Borderlands 2 EU and NA vr ver. A game called after the fall both stacks, Doom vfr,doom 3 and Sniper Elite1f600.png cant wait to play vr again!

But Bl2 is going to be fun again ,how is it with motion sickness? Since the game is long. 

Btw people say stuff to just annoy also when it comes to bugs and stuff. 

I didn't get motion sick at all so far, I had to change the controls quite a bit tho

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 7:59 AM, timpurnat said:

It's crossplay between all platforms. Although the multiplayer has been having glitches for a lot of people lately. Wasn't able to play it at all with other people two weeks ago and now I suddenly have been able to again.

On 6/24/2023 at 10:48 AM, DividedByMankind said:

A bit of topic, but bl2vr is borderlands 2? How is the game?1f601.png Its on my list bl2na and eu vr 

If you have a PS4 Pro or PS5 I wouldn't recommend touching it. It has terrible stuttering on those for whatever reason. One of the only games to actually make me nauseous in VR. I decided to put it off until I finish all the other PSVR1 games I intend to play before getting a PSVR2, then I'll hook it up to my old PS4 and play it that way. Apparently it has really good aim controller support so it sucks to not be able to touch it.

1 minute ago, Darling Baphomet said:

It's crossplay between all platforms. Although the multiplayer has been having glitches for a lot of people lately. Wasn't able to play it at all with other people two weeks ago and now I suddenly have been able to again.

If you have a PS4 Pro or PS5 I wouldn't recommend touching it. It has terrible stuttering on those for whatever reason. One of the only games to actually make me nauseous in VR. I decided to put it off until I finish all the other PSVR1 games I intend to play before getting a PSVR2, then I'll hook it up to my old PS4 and play it that way. Apparently it has really good aim controller support so it sucks to not be able to touch it.

thanks for info :)

I luckily have the old ps4 as well, was thinking about starting ps5 version first anyway, to experience the best version of the game. Was about to start it the other day but then I got hooked on pierhead arcade and moss xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

I have never had a problem with a game exept prey and atomic heart , and both of these i played on release.  And thats 2 games out of 550 ive played since 2008. 

So because one person gets a glitch doesent mean ill have the. If i like what i see of a game. Bet you i will play that game!

And i will do after the fall ps4 and ps5 version of it. Starting with it after 215 plat. So i can put it as a nice 225 shiney UR plat?

And same goes for Borderlands 2, its UR because its a vr. Not because its a glitchy one.. its because people cant play that long in vr... so yes i am playing that at the same time as after the fall...

People are quick to say its glitchy when they cant do a game??

5 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

And same goes for Borderlands 2, its UR because its a vr. Not because its a glitchy one.. its because people cant play that long in vr... so yes i am playing that at the same time as after the fall...

People are quick to say its glitchy when they cant do a game1f609.png1f609.png

Sure thing. Enjoy your nausea, chief.

• Like 1