can someone sort the dlc for me

in what season passes are the below each included in, i think i have this right

caged fear (was this the free season 1? i must of somehow missed this mode when playing? or released later?)

(pass 2?)
damnation ($7)
alpine ($7)
dead zepplin ($7)
graveyard (free horde pack)

(season 3?)
terminal ($7 labeled as extra episode)
abbadon ($7)
Return to hell ($7)

(where are these 2? free updates along with caged fear?)
hells cauldron
death collector

ragnorak (must buy alone, not in any pass?)

im looking at the current sales, pass 2 $14, pass 3 $14, and then ragnoarok wo character $10. even at half off its still pretty steep. $34 for like 12 trophies i think. but maybe ill go back and do the free hordes.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/6/2023 at 5:55 PM, melodicmizery said:

i realized all the hordes are free. 

Hey man I recently found out that the Zombie Army 4 Season Pass 1 went free so that saves me 52 bucks, hopefully 2 and 3 will follow slowly

On 6/28/2023 at 6:23 AM, modest_undue1 said:

Hey man I recently found out that the Zombie Army 4 Season Pass 1 went free so that saves me 52 bucks, hopefully 2 and 3 will follow slowly

its been free for a while now, id have to relook at the time stamp of when i played it but i know it was at least sometime last year.  i highly doubt 2 and 3 will be free. they already gave the free horde packs. i wish theyd mark them down to at least $5 a piece. it doesnt seem in the rhythm of sales history to make 2 and 3 free. but it would be nice

ok im a bit confused now, does the graveyard level come with any of the season passes? both season passes only say 3 levels. so that wouldnt equal out. does graveyard have to be bought separate?

edit  nevermind, graveyard was a free horde. i even already finished it. dang this is confusing. this should just label the damn levels in the description. they are really wanting us to hate them and not buy their expensive crap

Edited by melodicmizery

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 7:28 PM, Executioner0 said:

Why on Earth don't they list the specific content on the Playstation Store for each Season Pass?

i have no clue, but even when you try to search it anywhere in articles or even their website they dont say what you are actually buying they just say things like "3 new maps". its extremely aggravating. i really love the game but ill be super cautious before ever buying another one or another borderlands or far cry series with the late expensive dlc tricks. 

• 5 months later...