Second Take trophy

skin_it_up

35 minutes ago, mika8276 said:

I tried this, trophy didn’t pop for me

did you make a pitstop almost halfway in the race?

The race should stop half way in when it starts raining and you get a restart has to be MotoGP 2 or 3 and 50% race cloudy to rainy weather conditions 

18 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

The race should stop half way in when it starts raining and you get a restart has to be MotoGP 2 or 3 and 50% race cloudy to rainy weather conditions 

i used motogp

gonna try 2 now and hoping it pops

21 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

It will it doest work in the big boy MotoGP only MotoGP 2 and 3 has to be 50% or the race will end without a restart 

just had a restart in moto 2,  need to finish the race now

I assume it only pops when the race is over

EDIT: popped at the end of the race

Edited by mika8276

• 2 months later...

It's more likely to happen a red flag only on moto3 and moto2 categories. Didn't needed to me to race 50% distance. 25% did the job. MotoE the red flag ends the race and motogp there's the white flag-to-flag races where there's a bike change. Choose variable weather cloudy to rainy.

• 3 months later...

Are you guys getting this trophy in single player > championship ? Because when I select variable weather there is a lock symbol next to where I can usually select cloudy to rainy and it won’t let me select anything. 

I tried twice tonight both times in single player > championship > Moto GP 2. Once 25% length and once 50%
length, both times Variable weather. Neither time the weather changed lol first time was cloudy second time sunny but it never changed for me. Bad luck I guess.

On 12/22/2023 at 6:04 AM, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Are you guys getting this trophy in single player > championship ? Because when I select variable weather there is a lock symbol next to where I can usually select cloudy to rainy and it won’t let me select anything. 

I tried twice tonight both times in single player > championship > Moto GP 2. Once 25% length and once 50%
length, both times Variable weather. Neither time the weather changed lol first time was cloudy second time sunny but it never changed for me. Bad luck I guess.

This trophy is a bit unclear, I did several test and for me worked when I select a single race in Moto2, lenght about 10 laps (more than 25% but less than 50%, something in between) then variable time and force the cloudy to rainy.

With these conditions in lap 4 or so the AI pit stop and the race start again with only 6 laps remain. If we select less laps, if the lenght of the race disputed is more than 50% of the race, the race is over, we want to start again and win.

If i do this on MotoGP, the flag to flag trophy pops i stead of this, because a white flag to change bikes appear instead of the red flag.

Hope this explanation helps.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 9:19 PM, Steven-Spiegel said:

This trophy is a bit unclear, I did several test and for me worked when I select a single race in Moto2, lenght about 10 laps (more than 25% but less than 50%, something in between) then variable time and force the cloudy to rainy.

With these conditions in lap 4 or so the AI pit stop and the race start again with only 6 laps remain. If we select less laps, if the lenght of the race disputed is more than 50% of the race, the race is over, we want to start again and win.

If i do this on MotoGP, the flag to flag trophy pops i stead of this, because a white flag to change bikes appear instead of the red flag.

Hope this explanation helps.

thanks buddy that worked I got the trophy