PS3 Hidden gems,*

UNLEADED_BRONZE

Demon's Souls (everyone knows it, but if you haven't played it in blind run you are missing out on the true essence of souls)

Deus Ex Human Revolution (masterpiece)

Vanquish (i still have boner)

Ico (with SOTC, you have to play it)

Two worlds 2 (if you love RPG)

White Knight chronicles (shocked by the graphics when i played them years after release)

Ni no kuni (only love)

I subscribe to the already mentioned Deadly Premonition, Enslaved, Brutal legend

Puppeteer -- This DE FACT is the essence of a "hidden gem". it's a privilege to have the chance to enjoy this game.

Dyad -- This game is a trip, pure psychedelia. I don't know how to describe what the gameplay genre would be, but it must be like taking acid and going up to the clouds. caution: prolonged exposure caused me a rather extreme migraine which I had to go to the hospital to get medicated lol. the extremely bright colors and intense rapidity can be nauseating.

Retro/Grade -- The game that got me into the rhythm genre. This game is really fun and has an excellent learning curve. I still play occasionally, the proposal is quite original and the songs are great. I've easily played for over 500 hours, I'm top 100 ww in all individual levels.

Proteus -- Most people will either hate the experience or just not feel it. however, I know that there are people who, like me, will be able to contemplate and feel this unique experience. the soundtrack and sound effects associated with the environment cause deep contemplation, simplicity and travel through the seasons. this is a mystical walksim, playing with headphones can bring you better immersion.

I believe that all of the above games are "hidden gems" in the purest sense, as they are works with a lot of effort and meaning in their creation and which have only been enjoyed by a handful of people.