Superstar Trophy

LegendExeter

I did it again this morning, now with 1 minute quarters, was Golden State both times, beat the Celtics both times, trophy didn't pop again.

I even waited for the interviewer to do his interview and then basically for the game to sit there.  It then says your rewards are waiting somewhere, of which I have no idea since I can't find them.  I then go to the Quit option to end the game, no trophy.

I hope this isn't tied to the NBA regular season to.

1 hour ago, LegendExeter said:

I did it again this morning, now with 1 minute quarters, was Golden State both times, beat the Celtics both times, trophy didn't pop again.

I even waited for the interviewer to do his interview and then basically for the game to sit there.  It then says your rewards are waiting somewhere, of which I have no idea since I can't find them.  I then go to the Quit option to end the game, no trophy.

I hope this isn't tied to the NBA regular season to.

Try selecting Play Now - Quick Play, then select Team Giannis and Team LeBron for the teams and choose whichever team you want to play as. That way you can unlock both :bronze: Superstar and :bronze: All-Star. The trophies should unlock once the final buzzer hits during the 4th quarter (or at OT if the game goes to overtime).

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Try selecting Play Now - Quick Play, then select Team Giannis and Team LeBron for the teams and choose whichever team you want to play as. That way you can unlock both :bronze: Superstar and :bronze: All-Star. The trophies should unlock once the final buzzer hits during the 4th quarter (or at OT if the game goes to overtime).

Got the all star trophy from doing what you said.  Superstar trophy still didn't pop.  Any ideas?

5 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Got the all star trophy from doing what you said.  Superstar trophy still didn't pop.  Any ideas?

That’s a weird glitch tbh… maybe try reinstalling the game and playing a quick play game again? Honestly don’t have any ideas about this since it never happened to me other than deleting save file (backup first) or reinstalling the game.

• Like 1

Yeah, turns out I had to delete and uninstall the entire game, and then reinstall it.  After reinstalling it said none of my profile or save information would load as all of it was corrupted.  Started the game up, changed the sliders again, beat the team, and got the trophy.  Glad I wasn't far into the game at this point.