Medic training bugged

DhillsPlats

Im trying to do the medic training and the person im meant to be reviving doesnt go down. The car explodes and he just slowly walks backwards. I cant use the defib because hes not downed or even anywhere near the car. Ive reset the training multiple times and even uninstalled.

Does anyone know a fix? or is this fully bugged and making the trophy unobtainable 

Its the Jack of all trades trophy. Someone has earned this trophy recently too so im not sure what the problem is but ive attempted the mission over 50 times now and there seems to be no fix. Ive unistalled and reinstalled, cleared data. It may be an issue with the game while playing on ps5 or maybe im just extremely unlucky but it seems their is no fix and i highly doubt devs will fix an issue like this

16 minutes ago, DhillsPlats said:

It may be an issue with the game while playing on ps5

It's very likely that is the problem, because a lot of PS4 games have weird and seemingly random issues when played in BC mode. Do you have a PS4 handy to double check this is actually what the problem is.

I dont unfortunately but their has been many reports in the discord and reddit of the same issue from ps4 users. It seems to be an issue that only started occurring since a recent patch. Theirs been no response from any devs yet but im pretty sure they are aware of the issue

• 2 weeks later...

looks like it's not just that but the trophy for 10 000 warface dollars earned its bugged too since the last update

Edit: looks like it popped but the amount i had at the time of the trophy was more than 10 000

Edited by Legate_Hawk

On 17/06/2023 at 1:07 PM, HuntingFever said:

It's very likely that is the problem, because a lot of PS4 games have weird and seemingly random issues when played in BC mode. Do you have a PS4 handy to double check this is actually what the problem is.

oh yeah i tried on ps5 and then on ps4 there is no difference i also tried on another console on another account and the issue is there too

• 4 weeks later...