PS4 premiere?

Piter-48

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Gamefaqs.com has the PS4 version's release date down as TBA so it is likely the devs have delayed it, possibly because of the terrible reviews.

Ok. Thanks.

Edited by Piter-48

Yeah, my copy for ps5 was delayed by amazon the day that I should have received it (the 20) but luckily another store had it (well lucky i guess the reviews aren't exactly super good but I really wanted it ?) but the store immediately said that they never had ps4 preorders opened and now i see that amazon has the stock again but not for ps4. So I don't know if there ever were ps4 copies ready or there evere will a ps4 version.

Edited by Teh_DDgamez

Count yourself lucky it isn’t available on PS4, yet.

Words can’t explain the level of wasted potential present with this game.

It looks half decent honestly and the atmosphere is great but no I’d Damn is everything else bad. The voice-acting, character animations and dialogue aren’t so good they’re bad, they’re just bad.

Gameplay is sooooo bad. Basically walk down roads, into buildings at a ridiculously slow pace with no real idea if you’re doing the right thing as there’s barely any direction bar the odd Lantern. Combat and stealth are dreadful, Greg’s will just aggro at random and chase you, the gun has limited ammo, 2 shots to kill, dreadful sim. The bat is the worst melee I’ve seen.

It is however mercifully short. You’re looking at a 2-3 hour single playthrough to get the Platinum but it’s just a chore and the lack of direction and dire combat make it more difficult than it should be. A real test of patience