Full house help.

GrimReaperMakoto

So I'm aware you have to talk to them and get 500 souls from everyone from dock but I've been here talking to them so long and none of them are "complete" I only have the dungeon chat complete, do they ever just shut up or do you have to actually kill bosses to friend them?

Edit: So they do eventually just give you the stones after a long period of time talking to them with speech bubbles, annoying and slow but no bosses required except dungeon one.

Edited by DivineNocturne
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/06/2023 at 4:35 AM, DivineNocturne said:

So I'm aware you have to talk to them and get 500 souls from everyone from dock but I've been here talking to them so long and none of them are "complete" I only have the dungeon chat complete, do they ever just shut up or do you have to actually kill bosses to friend them?

Edit: So they do eventually just give you the stones after a long period of time talking to them with speech bubbles, annoying and slow but no bosses required except dungeon one.

To get all of their souls do I need to keep completing the game and talking to them then complete the game and talk to them etc? That's extremely boring and I'm getting a bit fed up of running the game non stop now I've done all the fun stuff

30 minutes ago, PunishedSnake103 said:

To get all of their souls do I need to keep completing the game and talking to them then complete the game and talk to them etc? That's extremely boring and I'm getting a bit fed up of running the game non stop now I've done all the fun stuff

That's really the only way to do it.You can only talk to most of the NPCs you need at the docks and you can only do that between runs. Definitely my least favorite trophy from the list.

4 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

That's really the only way to do it.You can only talk to most of the NPCs you need at the docks and you can only do that between runs. Definitely my least favorite trophy from the list.

Thanks for confirming, do you have any idea on approximately how many runs I'd need to do to "befriend" everyone? 

To clarify further I have the souls that the dragon gives you and I found the 4 eggplants (not sure if required)

4 minutes ago, PunishedSnake103 said:

Thanks for confirming, do you have any idea on approximately how many runs I'd need to do to "befriend" everyone? 

To clarify further I have the souls that the dragon gives you and I found the 4 eggplants (not sure if required)

It took alot of runs to finally get the souls from everyone on the docks, 50 or more counting runs where I goofed up and died. It's tedious but it'll eventually happen. I'm not sure where I read it but I believe there are guides out there that have the entire dialogue listed so you can at least get an idea of how close you are. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't looked into its validity since I finished the game before I read that.

49 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

It took alot of runs to finally get the souls from everyone on the docks, 50 or more counting runs where I goofed up and died. It's tedious but it'll eventually happen. I'm not sure where I read it but I believe there are guides out there that have the entire dialogue listed so you can at least get an idea of how close you are. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't looked into its validity since I finished the game before I read that.

Wow, might put this one to the side for a bit then because I'm getting ready bored of it now and besides the difficulty there's not much depth after completing it a few times 

I dunno why you are talking about completing runs just to befriend NPCs, it can be done in a single cicle. Talk to the people with the bubble over their head, enter the castle, retire the character, repeat.

Only the NPCs inside the house has some specific requirements, like getting bronze trophies in challenges, buying the overcharge in the soul shop and Im not sure about burden lady.

Only Im missing are the 2 dolls and I only finished the game 4 times.

26 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

I dunno why you are talking about completing runs just to befriend NPCs, it can be done in a single cicle. Talk to the people with the bubble over their head, enter the castle, retire the character, repeat.

Only the NPCs inside the house has some specific requirements, like getting bronze trophies in challenges, buying the overcharge in the soul shop and Im not sure about burden lady.

Only Im missing are the 2 dolls and I only finished the game 4 times.

Well we weren't privy to this knowledge ans there's not much about it online considering this game has been out on other platforms for so long, that's useful to know but you'll still need to complete runs to level up characters and to unlock everything in the shops, well you will if you're me at least as I haven't got everything 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the friendship and scars, but I have some questions:

-If I kill the final boss and restart a new run, do I lose all the progress toward the scar trophies? I don't want to repeat the speed ones.
-The conversations with the knight character on hidden rooms counts towards the trophy?

Also,  I got the good ending, but the trophy didn't pop. Is there any other requirement? 

52 minutes ago, Gold-St said:

I'm working on the friendship and scars, but I have some questions:

-If I kill the final boss and restart a new run, do I lose all the progress toward the scar trophies? I don't want to repeat the speed ones.
-The conversations with the knight character on hidden rooms counts towards the trophy?

Also,  I got the good ending, but the trophy didn't pop. Is there any other requirement? 

So 

1) No 

2) No just the good ending

3) Did you do all 2nd versions of every boss in a single run on loop 6 or 7 whichever was minimum to activate them all?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seems like you guys already managed to get the friendship souls. But if anyone's still suffering with this trophy, note that I left a link in the trophy section of the Trophy guide that gives you access to all dialogue, so you can properly track how many you have left before getting the souls.

In case the hyperlink in the guide wasn't easy enough to find, here's the link I mentioned: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2529175906&searchtext=friendship