Digital edition?

shadaik

The trophy list states this is the physical release with no stack for a digital edition anywhere to be found (only PS4 PH and PS5 PH). However, the game is available digitally.

Does the digital edition sync to this list depsite it explicitly saying "physical release"?

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I would love to know this as well so I can email the devs if the digital release is a non-syncer but let the Game Info Team know if it's a mis-tag.

Having in mind the amount of game owners (in compare to "real" PS5 PH versions), I am 99% sure that's digital which shares the list with PH or PH is simply not syncable ;). 
Digi is on sale now (-80%), so I will buy it and test it later :].

@HuntingFever I found out that one of my friends got plat in this one, I asked him and he played the digital version. So "PH" marker here is wrong.

Now just to get to know if PH is sharing this list or it has a separate non-syncable one...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

Having in mind the amount of game owners (in compare to "real" PS5 PH versions), I am 99% sure that's digital which shares the list with PH or PH is simply not syncable ;). 

@HuntingFever I found out that one of my friend's got plat in this one, I asked him and he played the digital version. So "PH" marker here is wrong.

No just to get to know if PH is sharing this list or it has separate non-syncable...

Nice one, thank you for the confirmation :).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

@HuntingFever I found out that one of my friends got plat in this one, I asked him and he played the digital version. So "PH" marker here is wrong.

Now just to get to know if PH is sharing this list or it has a separate non-syncable one...

Cool, thanks for checking!

• Like 1