Valkyrie difficulty opinions

Flukedit

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
21 hours ago, adri-kh93 said:

There is no New Game + option for this dificulty?

Unfortunately not, however you can speedrun the game by only focussing on the 9 main missions and skip all encounters on the last two missions. 

On hard mode this is doable in around 4h since you don't need any upgrades at all on this difficulty. A Valkyrie speedrun would be around 6-8h, depending on how many upgrades you need in the beginning. I clocked out at 16h for my valkyrie run since I also did my proficiency farming on this mode and actively did most side-quests. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

Unfortunately not, however you can speedrun the game by only focussing on the 9 main missions and skip all encounters on the last two missions. 

On hard mode this is doable in around 4h since you don't need any upgrades at all on this difficulty. A Valkyrie speedrun would be around 6-8h, depending on how many upgrades you need in the beginning. I clocked out at 16h for my valkyrie run since I also did my proficiency farming on this mode and actively did most side-quests. 

Do difficulty trophies stack?

Like, if I beat the game on Valkyrie difficulty, it will pop both Valkyrie and Hard difficulty trophies.

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

Do difficulty trophies stack?

Like, if I beat the game on Valkyrie difficulty, it will pop both Valkyrie and Hard difficulty trophies.

nah no dice, you'll have to suffer through 3 runs of the game.... 

• Like 1