Fastest way to get a level 25 Claptrap?

I've been playing as Wilhelm, right now I'm level 45 and close to the end of a TVHM playthrough. However to get "That Helped, Right?" I need a level 25 Claptrap so I can use all of his Vault Hunter Modes.

Does anyone know a fast way to level up to level 25, or will I have to do almost an entire playthrough as Claptrap for this one trophy?

Edit: Thanks for the replies everyone. I checked the online match browser a few times and it was mostly empty, and only low level players on Normal Mode. I've now made a Gaming Session

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Cleanup

The vast majority of the XP exploits were nuked years ago so your options are extremely limited in that regard but you can still join a max level player in UVHM, go to a high level area, then sit back and watch the XP roll in whilst your friend does all the killing :). Alternatively, you can join someone who's doing the Guardian, Guardian mission glitch, which will also net you a ton of XP.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

I played the game with Claptrap but had to level up the other characters for their respective skill trophy. If you have the PS3 edition, you can level up a new character while using your main and then synchronize to the PS4.

Otherwise, just ask for help for someone who is beyond lvl 50 or so, and follow him until you reach that level.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Don't even need a level 50, if you can beat iwojira(30) you can power level. it takes like 6~ kills though so maybe not the fastest but can be done solo after your NVHM clear.  Just be sure to be using your ability even when being leveled. 

Another tip is to only do 1 skill at a time, don't put points in every one right out the gate. The co-op ones i followed a comment about trying it in concordia and got both first attempts, just have your 2nd be low and then have them go down. The rest of the skill based ones were actually all gotten on 1st activation. 

The 1 that held me back was "Shhhh...trap"