Missed Side Quest in Ep. 2

Another site doesn’t have the tag “missable” for completing all side quests. 

So my question is: since I missed a side quest in episode 2, is there a chance for me to make up the missed quest sometime during/after my current playthrough? Or do I have to start a whole new playthrough and just complete the missed quest?

Unfortunately the side quests' trophy must be done in the same playthrough, so you'll have to start again =/ 

Edit: came late as it seems you already have the plat, but might be of use to someone else 

Edited by Rejim
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

One thing I have noticed is that when you have completed an episode's main quests, and then go to sleep in the dorm, it warns you about uncompleted side quests.

Does this not happen this way through the entire game?

It does warn you.

My problem was that the quest “The Daily Challenge” stays on your quest list and is marked on your map (without an icon) in your journal. I didn’t see any other side quest icon appear on the map, so I thought the quest was buggy as the kid was knocked out . But the message didn’t appear in Episode 3 and 4 so I thought something was fishy and looked online for a quest list. 

Turns out the quest I missed was in the school, “An Impulse Purchase”, which is in a building, so I think the icon only shows up when your in the building the quest is in. 

Edited by BestUsername----