1.03 Update

BMJ2K7

PlayStation 3 patch version 1.03 will be released on separate dates by region following this schedule:

April 9th 9:00am JST– Release in Asia(except Japan)

April 11th 9:00am GMT– Release in EMEA and Oceania

April 11th 4:00am EDT– Release in Americas (1:00am PDT)

Xbox360 Title Update version 1.03 will be released simultaneously worldwide on the following date:

April 11th 6:00am GMT – Released worldwide

Also at the time of this update: 6,042,173,665,562 dissapeared souls that were never reclaimed!

• Successful Online coop with white / small sigh stone will now revive you back to human
  • Bug where entrance door to Drangleic Castle did not open has been fixed
  • Failing to create multiplayer session no longer disables use of online items such as white soap stone
  • Starting boss fight with Mirror Knight while summoning coop player no longer fails / cancel summoning process
  • Death match error at the undead purgatory has been fixed
  • You will no longer be able to take off Covenant related rings while being summoned
  • Bug which dropped items were not be able to picked up again due to the 'inventory is full' message has been fixed
  • Dialog will now pop up when you enter the coffin at the Things Betwixt
  • Fixed bug where at certain areas blood stains, illusions and messages were not displayed
  • Bug which location of object and item were reset has been fixed
  • Display response time at character making has been improved
  • Bug where angle of the tattoo chosen at the character making screen did not display correctly has been fixed
  • Response time of start menu / bonfire menu has been improved
  • Certain items not being available at the shops in NG+ and later has been fixed
  • Summoned players no longer fall under the ground at Earthen Peak
  • Bug which caused souls to be lost while equipping life protection ring has been fixed
  • Bug which caused face icon displayed at the summon sign to be of different player has been fixed
  • Trophy icon for the Guardian of Fort(?) fixed
  • Controller now vibrate when guarding
  • Equip menu info on dark magic has been fixed
  • Bug which caused player to fall through elevator while using binoculars and casting spell has been fixed

From Software has not yet announced a potential release date for the 1.03 title update for the PS3 and Xbox 360. “Dark Souls 2” came out for both consoles on March 11 and should be launching for the PC on April 25. The new changes should be applied to the computer version of the open-world action role-playing game when it is made available.

So anyone who thought these bugs, like the door glitch were just bad players, well the makers of the game just proved you were wrong, it was a bug that has stopped my progress for about 2 weeks now, and there was no real way around it. These bugs have been effecting more and more people every single day, so to all the fan boys saying this game has no flaws or bugs, and its perfect need to realize this game is even more buggy than Dark Souls 1, and it will take time for them to fix all the major bugs.

Edited by BMJ2K7

I got the patch already since I'm in asia! Glad they increased Benhart and Luca's defense!

Very interesting. Guess I actually will wait for the patch to finish my NG+ and partial NG++ run. And my new character to get those two Luca and Benhart stuff.

Very interesting. Guess I actually will wait for the patch to finish my NG+ and partial NG++ run. And my new character to get those two Luca and Benhart stuff.

I'm trying to do Lica and Benhart on NG+ if it all fallls through I'll push on to NG++ for the spells and start a new run for those 2 trophies