Vita Version?

From one point of view, I'd love to see that...less in my PS3 backlog and it would increase the longevity of the game (minus it being ported to the PS4). On the flipside, I feel that the Vita need less ports and cross-buys but more high end exclusives.

So I guess I'm saying, it would have been nice if this was a Vita exclusive to begin with.

I feel that the Vita need less ports and cross-buys but more high end exclusives.

I feel the Vita needs MORE ports/cross-buys AND more high end exclusives. I don't feel like ports/cross-buys negatively affect how many exclusives come out, in fact, as more ports come out, the user base should increase and convince more developers to create exclusives.

One type doesn't have to lose for another to win. 

I feel the Vita needs MORE ports/cross-buys AND more high end exclusives. I don't feel like ports/cross-buys negatively affect how many exclusives come out, in fact, as more ports come out, the user base should increase and convince more developers to create exclusives.

One type doesn't have to lose for another to win. 

Well, it I weren't a Vita owner I'd be asking myself, "why pay $200 for a Vita (and another $100 for 32 GB memory card) to play games that I can already play on my PS3"? I'm looking at it from the point of view of someone looking to buy a Vita and how they would get the most out of their money.

Oh I'm not by any means saying to completely stop the cross-buy releases but more money should be invested in exclusives to make the Vita a more pratical purchase for the asking price.

Edited by merciful84