tips for "Liberator" and "Boom!"

salty_kambi

there is an ingame counter for every trophy so you can easly track your progression for every trophies

Boom! is a little bugged, it seem that only camille kills count

Liberator can be time consuming (more than 1h30 for each run personally) but there is a trick, the game register a run completed when you kill the boss, not when you take the pod to end the mission, so:

-kill the final boss

-instead of ending the mission, press :start: then  :triangle: to return to the main menu

-back up your save on the cloud in case you die

- select continue to start again at the last mission

-repeat

• Like 3

Other trophy progress also carries over, I got all trophies but 150 Sharkopedes and the 75/25 Orcs, since I played with the first default character. If you need to farm a certain enemy and you find a level with a good dozen of them there, you can do the same tactic and leave and start from the beginning of the level again. I am not 100% sure if the boss needs to be defeated in that level for the progress to count but I'd assume no.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get on with "Boom!" while playing with Camille, but after playing a bit the progress bar got stuck. I don't understand why, does anyone have any suggestions what I should do?

Edit: nvm, just keep playing with Camille and killing those mfs.

Edited by JorgeSleep