Online Trophies

Just incase anyone doesn't know for the online trophies you only have to play 10 of each round for certain ones, so just join a lobby and start the first game then go and watch a film with the missus or leave your console on overnight and goto sleep to earn the trophies by doing nothing at all. The game will keep you in the lobby and you will keep clocking up races entered without having to play. Maybe cheating, but it's a quick way of getting the trophies while you sleep or do other things before the servers close next month.. 

Be warned it is a bit of a shitty way to get them though, I only found out about it last night when I had to see to my daughter as she woke up and came back to a message saying I was a so and so and I should use someone else to get my trophies. So after that I basically thought sod it and just sat in the lobby for a bit while doing other things. lol

But it's better to play the game and earn the trophies it's a more convenient  way to play and enjoy the game For it's excellence and superb gameplay that's how I got the plat.!

Yes it is better to play the game, but this is another (more shitty) way to get the trophies without any effort for people to attain (not achieve) the trophies. I played the game online for about 2-3 hours last night before I realised that this was possible and if it wasn't for my daughter waking up and then getting a message about finding someone else to get me the trophies then I wouldn't have done this for the last 2 online trophies in the game that I needed as it is indeed a fun game to play.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone here is willing to help me with those damn interceptor races...shoot me a message...cuz damn been trying for 2 days and I can't find a goddamn person playing interceptor.

Just incase anyone doesn't know for the online trophies you only have to play 10 of each round for certain ones, so just join a lobby and start the first game then go and watch a film with the missus or leave your console on overnight and goto sleep to earn the trophies by doing nothing at all. The game will keep you in the lobby and you will keep clocking up races entered without having to play. Maybe cheating, but it's a quick way of getting the trophies while you sleep or do other things before the servers close next month.. 

I could use this method because online trophies are damn annoying and Hot Pursuit ain't much fun online.But my pride just won't let me use it.lol

• 4 months later...