Level all othercharacter to 20 (or 30) with only 10K Crystals

fenris-lima

• 1 month later...

Isn't there a risk of getting banned or something ? Crystals are purchasable with real money so WB may not appreciate that we use this sort of duplication glitch instead of buying them. The negative balance can help them to spot us.

Nice thing tho and thank you for sharing this !

Edited by Bloodmare_JS
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good news, everyone!

This works well (with mild hiccups regarding to syncing at times, but it irons itself out), even if it takes a bit to get through all of the characters you want.

Bad news, though...

If you don't have it yet but were interested in it, do NOT purchase the Infinite Transforms add-on.

Due to this putting your source crystals amount into a negative value, you cannot use the Infinite Transforms add-on to change the appearance of gear. Despite the add-on being made for the purpose of unlimited transforms, it still relies on you having a value of 0 or more crystals, so having negative (despite it being free), you can't use it whatsoever.

Doesn't affect trophies, but a word of caution if you wanted to purchase it, but also wanted to get to level 20/30 faster.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 11:49 AM, fenris-lima said:

I was playing with the saves to get the Cat Call ability and was able to level all my characters to 30 with only 10K Crystals.

Preparation:

- Need to level a character normally to level 20 (or 30)

- Need to have 10K crystals. You need to get them in-game, bought ones won't work, you should have them by player level 45

Now that you have the 10k and the option to purchase the level up do the following.

1- Let the game sync with the server

2- Backup your save

3- Disable the internet on the console and start the game in offline mode.

4- Purchase the level up with Triangle

5- Enable the internet on the console and let it sync

6- Quit game

7- Download your backup save

- Repeat from step 3 for each character

Notes:

- This can also be used to buy the skins patterns

- You will have a negative balance at the end

- The reason the bought crystal won't work seems to be because the game won't recognise the purchase if offline

- You will get the exact amount you need to level up, so if you want to get to lvl 30 and is still in lvl 1, you will level to 1-20, then 20-29 and then 29-30. If you are level 19, you will need to redo several times as the purchase will only get you from 19-20 then 20-21 etc. Level 30 is a separate type of purchase that will only appear after lvl20, but since you are using a backup save and won't sync until later, you character will only have the option to level to 20 and be given the xp necessary to get there from the level it was on the backed save

Let me know if I need to add or clarify anything and I'll edit my post

Yeah I need clarify. How do I do the backup thing on ps4? And how I upload the backup?

• 6 months later...

Has this been patched?

How long does it that to sync after purchasing the levels?

Once I've downloaded the backup save, my character has dropped back to their original level.

Edit - Oh nvm. Just noticed it needed to resync each time and the level up will be applied.

Edited by kevinyang82