Captain america - Error installing the game.  

I'm having problems starting the game hprabde.  I had never started another game like it, the CD has no damage, the console has enough space since it has 50gb.  I saw a PlayStationtrophies.com forum that several players took hours to install the game or in some cases restarted the ps3 for the game to take.  Well, I did those steps and I still have the same problem.  Does this happen to anyone else?

On 7/7/2023 at 13:22, HuntingFever said:

Incluso sin ningún daño visible, el disco aún podría estar dañado, así que intente obtener un reemplazo y vea si eso ayuda, pero si no es así, intente ejecutar la opción de reparación de la base de datos en modo seguro.

I just bought another edition but from the same region.  I hope to get lucky.  If in this case it works, then if it was the disk that even though the damage is not noticeable, the disk may be damaged.

• 2 weeks later...

solved.  Apparently, the disk was damaged and did not have any visible damage.  This gives me to understand that the editions of this game apparently the cd is very sensitive to any scratch or mark.  Luckily they refunded my money and I bought another game of the same type and it worked.

• Like 1