Game is a broken piece of crap...

Patarrao

This game...soooo damm boring and on top of that completely broken...the photos trophy for the general store doesn't pop for me. Tried reloading multiple times and multiple previous saves, but no luck...none of the final trophies work either for me. Reinstalled the game, reloaded saves etc but still none of those trophies pops. What a waste of time. Best advice is stay away from this.

It's a slice of small-town life. If you are not into that, don't play it.

Also, I noticed a few trophy guides steer you away from the side stories, to shorten the Time to Plat. If you are into this kind of game, do the stories. My only issue was not being able to speed up previously seen dialogue.

Edit: Just checked OrbisPatches, seems there's a new patch that broke the trophies. No patch notes though.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD
  • Like 2

Yeah the photo trophy hasn’t popped for me, or the helping your boss one even though I did them both ! Tried to finish the game tonight picked my choice and no trophy popped … 

Game was working fine this morning then random patch and now trophies don’t pop ? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RuFfLeS_eXtReMe said:

I literally just started playing this game and noticed a update patch to download version 1.09, I believe it just came out, are you playing with this patch? hopefully you can try and pop those trophies

I was playing in the morning, unlocking the trophies just fine, then at night i noticed a new patch rolled out...after that no other trophy unlocked. Was missing Shutter Bug by that time and the 3 finals. None of those works anymore i guess. I tried reinstalling the game, reloading saves and even started a brand new gameplay after deleting old data from system. No luck. Tried both the long run vs going for specifics with the same result.

Im playing the Ps5 version, forgot to mention. Was up to test the ps4 version, but im getting really fed up on this game...

2 hours ago, Patarrao said:

I was playing in the morning, unlocking the trophies just fine, then at night i noticed a new patch rolled out...after that no other trophy unlocked. Was missing Shutter Bug by that time and the 3 finals. None of those works anymore i guess. I tried reinstalling the game, reloading saves and even started a brand new gameplay after deleting old data from system. No luck. Tried both the long run vs going for specifics with the same result.

Im playing the Ps5 version, forgot to mention. Was up to test the ps4 version, but im getting really fed up on this game...

Same issue as me playing on PS5 without any problems until patch and I just attempted a speed run of it skipping all dialogue… 4 1/2 hours wasted as same problem nothing popped but I’m seeing other people get the trophies since patch so I don’t understand what the issue is … I did the exact same as you !

So...i tested the ps4 version and...everything seemed fine until september 8. Got a game crash, corrupted save data and it deleted all saves from the storage. I mean WTF!? The games was patched today for ps4 ffs...are these guys putting retards handling the patches?? How can they "hotfix" something are screw both versions of the game for ps4 and ps5. Stay away from this cursed game...

Just noticed Ps5 version got a new patch. Tested it for the trophies i needed via save reload and they finally worked. The trophies were Shutter Bug and the 3 ending trophies. I did partial gameplays, can't confirm if everything works as intended now, but its a progress. My time playing this game wasn't memorable, but at least they seemed to put some effort fixing stuff after the community reports. Leave some feedback about other trophies just to make sure everything is sorted now.

Quick edit: if you have multiple saves try unlocking trophies using those saves. It worked for me and its a way to save some time. Also go to settings and activate dialog skip option (some other users pointed this before) it will save so much time.

Edited by Patarrao