Going for DLC trophies in 2023 (Mini guide)

servus99

12 hours ago, Alindawyl said:

If it’s ever fixed for the reissued weapons to count towards it, the Dreaming City badge would probably be the easiest one to get for the trophy. It was easy to obtain back in the day and all gear on it is still in game.

As others have already said, the Europa badge is probably the easiest one after the Dreaming City badge. The armor and legendary weapons are easy to get. The ship, shaders and emblems are each tied to specific triumphs in the Europa destination, so it’s easy to track progress on those. The Lament and Salvation’s Grip are each rewards for completing a quest. Cloudstrike is a random drop from Empire Hunts, unless Bungie changed it. But you have to do Empire Hunts anyway for other things on the badge so hopefully you get lucky before finishing up those triumphs.

I can confirm that Cloudstrike is still a random drop from higher level empire hunts, I had to farm it.

As for tge badges, I think that Dreaming City is a bit harder if you're a solo player. You can get all the Europa playing on your own and the matchmaking on empire hunts. Maybe I'm wrong!

Other badges that can come over time are the red war exotics or renegades exotics if you're lucky enough with Xur.

2 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I can confirm that Cloudstrike is still a random drop from higher level empire hunts, I had to farm it.

As for tge badges, I think that Dreaming City is a bit harder if you're a solo player. You can get all the Europa playing on your own and the matchmaking on empire hunts. Maybe I'm wrong!

Other badges that can come over time are the red war exotics or renegades exotics if you're lucky enough with Xur.

Anyone can get all of the Dreaming City items solo except Wish Ender. The ship from Shattered Throne encounters can be obtained from farming just the first encounter three times a week (once per character) for people unable to solo the ogre or final boss. The drop chance is the same (flat 20% per encounter) as the sparrow and ghost from Petra’s weekly mission and the Ascendant Challenge.

You are correct for some people that Europa will be easier than Dreaming City. It all comes down to whether or not a person can solo the ogre in Shattered Throne to complete the Wish Ender quest. Although with the new fireteam tool or the one in the app, finding at least one other person to help with the ogre should be simple.

Note that Shattered Throne access requires purchase of the Forsaken Pack, and all Europa content for that badge requires purchase of Beyond Light.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was doing the dreaming city badge and seal but i found out that the shader wasnt dropping and i started to work for the Warlords ruin badge, the game says that i ve all 11 items and its no longer blackish  but it still says 0/something badges and didnt get the trophy