Recommended Controller Macros?

Thomas2400

45 minutes ago, Thomas2400 said:

So found out earlier you can have a macro that lets you set sprint, mount and level sync for fates all to clicking L3 

Are there any other macros people would recommend that would make playing the game on controller easier 

Can you share that macro? Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Iker_01 said:

Can you share that macro? Thanks.

haven’t applied it myself yet cause I’m in work But a friend has and said it works great, there’s a comment that mentions adding the level sync as well that isn’t shown in video 

• Like 1

There are a few macros I want to make but haven't yet.

One to greet a party and enable tank stance. I've been just typing a hello and it's been slow, ^^;

That will be something like this. Because of the /merror off, all errors will get eaten so it's fine to use on any role for the greeting or as any type of tank since it'll just fail for the skill which I don't have

/merror off
/p Hey Team! Let's do our best
/wave
/ac "defiance"
/ac "iron will"

One to farewell a party at the end, so I can get my GGs out before everyone leaves and have time to give a commendation too

/merror off
/p GG's everyone!
/bow

A couple to share a hunt will be great, maybe one for A rank, one for S rank. Right now I'm typing this out on a controller and it's not great ^^;

I'm in Novice Network atm (still in the ARR / HW inbetween) as well as a hunting linkshell so sharing to both together would be awesome as I find things

/n A rank <t> @ <pos>, come help me kill it!
/l1 A rank <t> @ <pos>, come help me kill it!

Maybe one for fates to dismount and /levelsync and possibly some /gearset ones to change classes at will since I'm often playing off class while waiting for dungeon queues