Fireeteam?

I'm on ps4 na and i'm going to play this game can anyone explain fireteam, why the trophy is hard, how to get it easily with and without boosting, if the fireteam lobbies, are easy to find and how to find them. Remember i've not played this yet though. Thanks :)

The trophy is hard because each fireteam is composed of 4 people, for the trophy you need to kill their last member alive before any of the other 3 respawn. You dont need to kill all 4 enemies, just one, when hes the last man alive. Its very lucky based.

The main problem with this trophy nowadays is that the game is old, considering a CoD game lifespan, so I imagine the mode is pretty dead or you cant even start a game.  But it was just released on Plus, so it might be your best chance try.

Sorry but I dont know the boosting details, but I supposed you could do it in just 2 games if your teams find each other.

Just got the trophy thru regular play. If you are half decent at the game, it shouldn't be a problem. The issue of the trophy isn't that the game is "old" but rather the game mode itself isn't a popular one. Depending on your location, your ping might be high thus making you lag. As of right now, you shouldn't have a problem finding a game, especially on weekends but act fast because from the history is other threads regarding that trophy, looks like the game mode was quite dead and very hard to come by prior to being given on PS Plus.

The trophy is not “hard” at all, you just have to keep playing the game. Ive done it a few days ago and got all 10 squad wipes in a couple days without that much effort. The squads must have at least 3 members to be able to get the “squad wipe” medal and you only need to kill the last member alive before his teammates respawn, the respawn takes around 10 seconds each so you have a bit of time. Obviously you still need some luck if the squad is not together etc, but its still fairly doable if you keep playing. Also stay near the objectives as the squads usually go together to capture, giving you a good chance to kill more than one. Keep in mind the game is free on PS Plus this month so there’s more casual players playing the game making this kind of trophy easier. For the same reason there’s always 1 to 2 lobbys of Fireteam active at most times.

Hope it helped, good luck

I might be wrong, but I imagine all of them can be platinumed without much trouble except for Black Ops 4 and its Blackout mode

Black Ops 3 and WWII can be time consuming because they have trophies for reaching prestige, but probably there are some people that still plays them.

If Im not mistaken Advanced Warfare and Ghost dont even have PvP related trophies. I have never played Vanguard.

5 hours ago, Noble20091 said:

@RangyRVthanks BTW do you have any tips for cold war for getting the platinum. Im pretty good at shooter games but ive not played cod

CoD games has 3 main modes: Campaign, PvP and another extra mode (its almost always Zombies, the only reason I buy these games).

Cold War campaign trophies are pretty simple, just beat the game while doing some chapter specific trophies, you can enjoy the story without worrying too much about trophies since there is chapter select.

The main problem with PvP trophies is Fireteam mode (see above). As for the other medals, you can use the remote control bomb car, I forgot the name, it counts for both scorestreak and vehicle kills in PvP.

As for Zombies mode, its probably the easiest entry in the whole series. The mode can be confusing if you are new to the game, its about surviving infinite waves of zombies, but its also full of secrets and things you d never figure out by yourself, you probably gonna need some guides to help you uncover everything. You can play it alone, but it might be a good idea to have at least one friend to help with survival if possible.

Theres also Dead Ops mode, its like a Zombies mode variant. Its a top down shooter with 50+ levels, I heard its easier now because you dont to beat it in one sitting, since they added a checkpoint system. It also has a few secrets, I suggest you look for some guides for it too.

PS. I forgot to mention CoD Infinite Warfare in the previous post. Only PvP trophy is for winning 5 games, but its glitchy, some people win 100 games and dont get the trophy. People never found a guaranted way to get it, personaly i didnt have much trouble with this one, it took me more than 5 wins, but I got it first try after I deleted my save.

9 hours ago, Noble20091 said:

I'm on ps4 na and i'm going to play this game can anyone explain fireteam, why the trophy is hard, how to get it easily with and without boosting, if the fireteam lobbies, are easy to find and how to find them. Remember i've not played this yet though. Thanks :)

Fireteam is easy to find because of Ps+ (can only speak for EU).

I did the Fireteam trophy few days ago (Note, I only needed 1 squad wipe because I did the ps4 version before)

If you have a friend. Play it together. It will help you a lot. 

You need some fps experience. Because CoD is a known franchise and there are a lot of good players but luckily the "mainstream" cod players don't play this mode.

When it comes to boosting. Some friends of mine did this on their second version. They searched at the same time and boosted those medals in the corner of the map. I did this trophy without any boosting and you have to be lucky to get those medals.

My tip would be don't force yourself to much. Just try to kill as many guys you can and maybe you will get 1 or 2 medals In every few rounds.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix