WARNING: Download not Working

I recently bought this game in the NA store, but when I tried to download it I got an error message saying that it was not possible to install the game in my system. I thought the result would be different if I tried after a few days, but no, even after changing my internet IP and trying with a different PS3 model (Super Slim and Slim, respectively) I got the same result every try.

Today a friend of mine got the game via a voucher code and he was having the same issue. I read over internet that this kind of issues might be fixed by disabling the 2 step verification, but as we all know, the 2 step verification is mandatory nowadays to sign into PS3. Having said that, I will assume that this game is impossible to download nowadays via the PS3 store, I hope this serves as a warning to those willing to spend money in this game.

Edited by CaracciaMan
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For some odd reason you can only install one copy on one system per account for this specific game. I previously purchased it and had no problems installing it like this, but when I tried on my other ps3 it failed. I even found out that this was an intentional decision by the dev…

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/161868-beware-of-final-fight-double-impact/

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 7:07 PM, VoidVictorious said:

For some odd reason you can only install one copy on one system per account for this specific game. I previously purchased it and had no problems installing it like this, but when I tried on my other ps3 it failed. I even found out that this was an intentional decision by the dev…

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/161868-beware-of-final-fight-double-impact/

I've bought an US key code this year and Still can't launch the game, I tried to reach PS Support but they even know less than me about the subject so I gave up.

Edited by NajiLionheart