Temple Of Zeus Glitch

After beating the guards ...i step in middle of the hall then press O...then the blades gets to the statue of zeus to bring down the statue...

And i spin my JOYSTICK....but the character kratos doesn't moves...and the game glitches at that point...which makes kratos stand still

Does anybody having the same problem? if anyone knows the solution please help, because I can't play the game on hard again to get to this point, because this game is insanely hard. 

46 minutes ago, darealshivang said:

After beating the guards ...i step in middle of the hall then press O...then the blades gets to the statue of zeus to bring down the statue...

And i spin my JOYSTICK....but the character kratos doesn't moves...and the game glitches at that point...which makes kratos stand still

Does anybody having the same problem? if anyone knows the solution please help, because I can't play the game on hard again to get to this point, because this game is insanely hard. 

Maybe restart checkpoint/game/PS3, or interact with the book left to the Statue of Zeus and then trigger the analog QTE. I didn’t have this bug occurring to me when speedrunning the game, it’s weird.

3 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Maybe restart checkpoint/game/PS3, or interact with the book left to the Statue of Zeus and then trigger the analog QTE. I didn’t have this bug occurring to me when speedrunning the game, it’s weird.

I tried everything but nothing works. It's terrible. ??

3 minutes ago, darealshivang said:

I tried everything but nothing works. It's terrible. 1f62b.png1f62b.png

Do you have any save file from previous saving spots? If you have one then load up a save from there and try to make it to the statue again.

Do you have another save file you can fall back on? That’s probably the quickest and easiest solution.

It might be worth deleting the game data and reinstalling it as well. Just be sure not to delete your save file. It sounds silly but this will quite often fix minor bugs and glitches that occur in games and has worked for me on a few occasions when I had similar problems in a game.

10 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Do you have any save file from previous saving spots? If you have one then load up a save from there and try to make it to the statue again.

I don't that's the problem. I overwrite the data and I only have one save file. 

8 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Do you have another save file you can fall back on? That’s probably the quickest and easiest solution.

It might be worth deleting the game data and reinstalling it as well. Just be sure not to delete your save file. It sounds silly but this will quite often fix minor bugs and glitches that occur in games and has worked for me on a few occasions when I had similar problems in a game.

Sadly, I only have 1 save file, Now I'm Regretting That I Should Keep atleast 2 save files. I will try deleting the game data I hope that works. 

1 hour ago, darealshivang said:

I don't that's the problem. I overwrite the data and I only have one save file. 

Sadly, I only have 1 save file, Now I'm Regretting That I Should Keep atleast 2 save files. I will try deleting the game data I hope that works. 

Yeah it’s always good to have a back up file for this reason. ?

I hope reinstalling the game works for you! It’s fixed many of my problems so fingers crossed it does for you too.

17 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah it’s always good to have a back up file for this reason. 1f615.png

I hope reinstalling the game works for you! It’s fixed many of my problems so fingers crossed it does for you too.

I tried your method too, but it doesn't work as well, I tried reinstalling my game but it doesn't work, Nothing works. ???

9 hours ago, darealshivang said:

I tried your method too, but it doesn't work as well, I tried reinstalling my game but it doesn't work, Nothing works. 1f61e.png1f61e.png1f614.png

Sorry to hear that man.

Just wondering — what kind of controller are you using?

I did some Googling and it seems like multiple people have had this same glitch or problem. One of the threads I was reading suggested the statue will not rotate unless you have a proper Ps3 controller. Could this be your issue?

8 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Sorry to hear that man.

Just wondering — what kind of controller are you using?

I did some Googling and it seems like multiple people have had this same glitch or problem. One of the threads I was reading suggested the statue will not rotate unless you have a proper Ps3 controller. Could this be your issue?

I Guess I'm Using A Duplicate Controller. I Don't Know Exactly To Be Honest. 

Edited by darealshivang

11 hours ago, darealshivang said:

I Guess I'm Using A Duplicate Controller. I Don't Know Exactly To Be Honest. 

You might need a legitimate Dualshock 3 controller unfortunately. I can’t be certain that this is your problem, but I’d say it’s a safe bet as I’ve looked around and found quite a few threads of people having trouble with this part, or other parts of the game with QTEs requiring rotation of the analog sticks. There’s even this thread here in this very forum detailing problems with the QTEs in this game for this same reason. ?

Question — Do you have a PS4?

It seems some people found success by using a Dualshock 4 (PS4) controller to pass these QTEs and mini games. You could either play the game and continue your save file through the PS+ Premium cloud streaming service on your PS4

OR

you could hook up your Dualshock 4 to the PS3 directly. It’s possible to use a PS4 controllers on PS3 for most games if you connect it wirelessly through the Bluetooth option on your PS3 console.

If you don’t have a PS4 or PS4 controller, then your best bet is probably to find and purchase a genuine Dualshock 3 (PS3) controller. If you live in a decent sized city, I would recommend searching online classified ads, or checking used game stores and pawn shops in the area. Hopefully you can find a cheap used controller that will fix the problem and help you finish the game.

On 25/07/2023 at 0:03 AM, dieselmanchild said:

You might need a legitimate Dualshock 3 controller unfortunately. I can’t be certain that this is your problem, but I’d say it’s a safe bet as I’ve looked around and found quite a few threads of people having trouble with this part, or other parts of the game with QTEs requiring rotation of the analog sticks. There’s even this thread here in this very forum detailing problems with the QTEs in this game for this same reason. 1f615.png

Question — Do you have a PS4?

It seems some people found success by using a Dualshock 4 (PS4) controller to pass these QTEs and mini games. You could either play the game and continue your save file through the PS+ Premium cloud streaming service on your PS4

OR

you could hook up your Dualshock 4 to the PS3 directly. It’s possible to use a PS4 controllers on PS3 for most games if you connect it wirelessly through the Bluetooth option on your PS3 console.

If you don’t have a PS4 or PS4 controller, then your best bet is probably to find and purchase a genuine Dualshock 3 (PS3) controller. If you live in a decent sized city, I would recommend searching online classified ads, or checking used game stores and pawn shops in the area. Hopefully you can find a cheap used controller that will fix the problem and help you finish the game.

Yeah, Thanks it finally works, I do have the genuine ps3 controller but it was broken, so I never used that controller to much, but for this glitch I finally used it and it works, thank you so much. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darealshivang said:

Yeah, Thanks it finally works, I do have the genuine ps3 controller but it was broken, so I never used that controller to much, but for this glitch I finally used it and it works, thank you so much. 

That’s awesome!! I’m glad I could help out and you were able to continue your progress. Have fun with the rest of the game. ?