Plat still unlockable after server shutdown?

ACOLDGHOST_

Hello all,

does anyone know if you can still earn the platinum after the servers are shut down? I read that you can continue to play the game as long as it is in your library. Doesn't that also mean that you could unlock the platinum after the shutdown? 

Because that would determine whether I get the platinum quickly now or take my time. 

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, ACOLDGHOST_ said:

Hello all,

does anyone know if you can still earn the platinum after the servers are shut down? I read that you can continue to play the game as long as it is in your library. Doesn't that also mean that you could unlock the platinum after the shutdown? 

Because that would determine whether I get the platinum quickly now or take my time. 

Thanks!

AFAIK the plat is obtainable offline anyway so no need for the servers when they shutdown eventully

• Like 1

19 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

AFAIK the plat is obtainable offline anyway so no need for the servers when they shutdown eventually

This^

The Plat has been doable offline since launch if you have the latest patch installed so even when the servers do eventually close at some point in the distant future, the trophies will remain obtainable :). Also, the game is only being delisted in September, not shutdown.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 month later...