Another Regions (NA/EU/CN)

ItsMyGhost

So I was looking around to do others Genshin Impact region trophy lists and I came with a question; I was pretending play in my own account in the mobile version just changing the server by CN/EU and play the game in my phone until I reach an good progress to enter my PS4 Genshin, BUT it's possible change to the EU/CN servers in PS4 version of the game to log in my EU/CN progress and get all trophies in that region? Or I need to download the game with my EU/CN PSN account to the game log in EU version? (I'm sorry if something went wrong writing)

You need to download the other versions from the eu and Asia psn store, the trophies will autopop when you login with your character.

I use 3 versions of genshin impact myself, the ps5 eu version, the ps4 eu and usa version, i use the ps5 version for playing and the ps4 versions for autopop

• Like 1

The game will force-select the server based on the country of your PSN account on PS4/PS5.

If your PSN account is assigned to Europe (but not Australia/NZ), your server will be EU (UID 7xxxxxxxx), and this cannot be changed. This means you also cannot login with your existing Hoyoverse account, if the regions don't match, and cannot unlock different region's trophies.

Edited by StarWolf3000

7 hours ago, chellesan said:

You need to download the other versions from the eu and Asia psn store, the trophies will autopop when you login with your character.

I use 3 versions of genshin impact myself, the ps5 eu version, the ps4 eu and usa version, i use the ps5 version for playing and the ps4 versions for autopop

I see, so even with my NA account I can log a Genshin Impact downloaded via EU/CN account? I was pretending to play the full game because the mobile version has the option for chance servers in the same Hoyoverse account with different progressions.

6 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

The game will force-select the server based on the country of your PSN account on PS4/PS5.

If your PSN account is assigned to Europe (but not Australia/NZ), your server will be EU (UID 7xxxxxxxx), and this cannot be changed. This means you also cannot login with your existing Hoyoverse account, if the regions don't match, and cannot unlock different region's trophies.

Oh I see thanks for the advice, I want play the full game again some day I don't have interest in auto-pop (I auto-poped the PS4/PS5 version because is my personal Hoyoverse account so for me is ok) I need get back my PS4 to test more clearly so, thx.

12 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

This is wrong i can play with my eu psn account on the usa client

4 hours ago, chellesan said:

This is wrong i can play with my eu psn account on the usa client

Yes, trophies are client-side, not server-side. So, while the game does indeed connect to the PSN account's regional servers regardless of the client edition, this does not affect trophies unless the client cannot connect to the server at all (which is the issue with the Chinese client for non-Chinese users).