World record speed run with my 2nd account

ChristianHenares

Congrats. I always theorised that sub 50h should be possible. Looking at your list, I still see room for improvement. If I didn't need to boost the Ultimate Team stuff, I would probably go for it.

Did you get High Voltage during your Legendary run? Or did you actually beat Legendary difficulty in 91 minutes? Took me almost two hours without preparation, but always thought sub 1.5h is possible with knowing what to train in advance.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 11:25 AM, Infernopommes said:

Congrats. I always theorised that sub 50h should be possible. Looking at your list, I still see room for improvement. If I didn't need to boost the Ultimate Team stuff, I would probably go for it.

Did you get High Voltage during your Legendary run? Or did you actually beat Legendary difficulty in 91 minutes? Took me almost two hours without preparation, but always thought sub 1.5h is possible with knowing what to train in advance.

There is definitely room for improving, I'm guessing something like 2 or 3 hours.

High Voltage I had to start a new career on easy and in the fourth combat I think i got it. On Legendary I actually did it wrong and lost 4 combats. It's strange because on Xbox and PS4 on my first playthroughs I lost 0 combats, but it is what it is.

3 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

On Legendary I actually did it wrong and lost 4 combats.

You lost 4 matches and still completed the run in just 91 minutes? A perfect 19-0 took me two hours, now granted that was with not knowing what to train at what gyms and so on, but your run is incredibly fast, that's very impressive. I'm probably one of the few people who can actually appreciate that. :D

You wouldn't happen to have it on video? I can imagine 19-0 in 91 minutes, but really struggle to find a way to fit 4 losses in and still make that time happen. Or maybe losses don't set you back too much? What was your final record?

• Like 1

I don't know if it was 91 minutes, where do you find that time? Because of the trophies I'm guessing. I even don't think I did 19 matches at all.

I got some other world records that are "almost a perfect run" but some others things happened like bugs or my mistakes or whatever. Some of them I know it can be done 15 minutes faster, 30 min, 1-2 hours or so.

UFC 3 I'm calculating even 3 hours down it can be possible. I didn't planned those 4 loses and I was really pissed off. I could save 1 hour easy on there. But then I did rest for 40 minutes because I was destroyed from work and not sleeping. So... A perfect run would be NON-STOP, only for going to the bathroom and eating really fast. I did my best and it's not a perfect run, but on the other hand, I was extremely lucky with daily challenge/objectives, getting them all in just 3 matches.

Give me some hours and I will tell you the time for my run on Legendary. I guess I can get a picture too.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

Congrats, Christian, good to see you around here. I saw your nick and it brought me memories back. I hope you remember me? 1f604.png

Me acuerdo de tu nombre tío pero lo que no recuerdo es a qué jugamos. ¿No estabas en el grupo de Telegram? Ahí seguimos muchos y ahora tenemos subgrupos para otros juegos. Pásate alguna vez.

For the career @Infernopommes I got pictures but no time played as long as I see. What I did see was my stats: 24-4-0, so, yeah, those 19 make sense. Thanksfully the game doesn't ask you to be the GOAT on this mode.

In any case, I'm sad it's not a Super perfect run and if you someday beat it I honestly don't know if I'm willing to beat it, but anyway, it was near perfect, that I can assure, and as I said I was very lucky on the online matches because I win all of them and then my friend @Brodway99help me through the last things in two matches (And I think I helped him back).

I made this post just because there is a big difference between the 2nd and the 1st and I don't want mods to tag me as fraud.

• Like 1

Everything in your run looks legit. The only thing I struggle with is the career on Legendary. I don't see how you could fit in 24-4 in 91 minutes. But this is purely me not being able to see it, not saying you cheated or anything. I could shave off half an hour from my Legendary run by picking the correct gyms right away and not idling so much inbetween fights, I just don't see how an extra 9 fights fit into this, is all.

From studying your list, I'm fairly confident it could be reduced by at least 5 hours. But since it requires the help from others for the Daily Objectives trophy, and also because I didn't play in over a year and would learn to get good again, I won't go for it. I think you will hold this record for a long time. :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Everything in your run looks legit. The only thing I struggle with is the career on Legendary. I don't see how you could fit in 24-4 in 91 minutes. But this is purely me not being able to see it, not saying you cheated or anything. I could shave off half an hour from my Legendary run by picking the correct gyms right away and not idling so much inbetween fights, I just don't see how an extra 9 fights fit into this, is all.

From studying your list, I'm fairly confident it could be reduced by at least 5 hours. But since it requires the help from others for the Daily Objectives trophy, and also because I didn't play in over a year and would learn to get good again, I won't go for it. I think you will hold this record for a long time. :)

5 hours seems too much for me, I was thinking more like 3, but still, I kinda messed it up on legendary yet I was real lucky on Daily Objectives and online, so that's the thing. I think I did all online trophies in 3 or 4 hours, I was way ahead of what I was trying to do.

I hope you're right and this record holds in for a long time althought I know it's not perfect.