All the things/binders of power grind

imanangel_

1 minute ago, Breakingthegreen said:

@DrBloodmoney 215 HOURS?! Are you okay? I mean I don't wanna judge, I'm listed as having 230 hours in tricky towers, but that's over 8 or so years, you managed 215 hours that in less than 3 weeks.

?

Some of that is AFK, of course - I pretty much just remote played it, and did a fight here and there while working - just about every time I hit a loading screen for my working computer - but for sure that game consumed me during my evenings for a long while - it's pretty damned addictive!

• Like 3

Wow that's some crazy dedication congrats on that plat, I suppose the fastest way to do it would be possibly picking counter deck as you can finish in 2/3 turns and running the first room then die on 2nd over n over on purist though mind numbing you could complete it in around 90hrs instead of 200

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, imanangel_ said:

Wow that's some crazy dedication congrats on that plat, I suppose the fastest way to do it would be possibly picking counter deck as you can finish in 2/3 turns and running the first room then die on 2nd over n over on purist though mind numbing you could complete it in around 90hrs instead of 200

You could - though based on my runs, I suspect the fastest “pure-grind” method would be - as you say - the counter deck on Purist, but do the full first area - take out the boss in the bar each time - as with a counter deck, you could easily get 750 xp just from him, by taking him out in less than 3 turns. That would probably net at least 3500xp per run…

… and TBH, if you did only the first room, it would probably take longer to deliberately die in room 2 than it would to beat room 1!

TBH, I ended up mostly just playing purist and playing normally, seeing how far I could get, as it does at least stop it feeling too much like a chore!

• Like 1