How much do you rate the difficulty of Trials of St. Lucia?

about 15 hours for the Single Player ones, and another 10-15 for the MP trials.

(that's realistically 10 hours each + 5 hours for bullshit glitches/disconnects etc.)

Then there's the other stuff like rating X no of trials etc - those will take probably another 6-8 total.

Difficulty is probably around a 5/10...

...though if you consider having to play a terrible game difficult, then I'd add on whatever "patience-testing" factor you would normally apply....

...plus whatever addition you would add for broken-ass bullshit (enemies failing to take hits / floors not spawning / enemies spawning outside the arenas etc.)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm heavily debating whether or not I should tackle this. It will certainly be more a test of patience than of skill, but currently I'm more interested in playing hack-and-slash games and this one was always on my radar, since its release.

I already have everything installed - I just don't think it's the right moment to start this now.

On 8/9/2023 at 11:43 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Difficulty is probably around a 5/10...

...though if you consider having to play a terrible game difficult, then I'd add on whatever "patience-testing" factor you would normally apply....

...plus whatever addition you would add for broken-ass bullshit (enemies failing to take hits / floors not spawning / enemies spawning outside the arenas etc.)

Is it really a terrible game? I know the game got a bad reputation for being a GoW clone, but after seeing some stuff on YouTube, I feel that it can stand on its own as a decent action game.

PS: @kevao97 I sent you a private message ??

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eblait said:

I'm heavily debating whether or not I should tackle this. It will certainly be more a test of patience than of skill, but currently I'm more interested in playing hack-and-slash games and this one was always on my radar, since its release.

I already have everything installed - I just don't think it's the right moment to start this now.

Is it really a terrible game? I know the game got a bad reputation for being a GoW clone, but after seeing some stuff on YouTube, I feel that it can stand on its own as a decent action game.

PS: @kevao97 I sent you a private message 1f1e7-1f1f7.png

While I wouldn't put it above something like DMC or GoW, it's still a fun action game and far from terrible. It doesn't even take very long to complete, so you won't waste too much time even if you do end up disliking it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eblait said:

well, all opinions are subjective of course - and I genuinely hope that if you play it, you enjoy it…

… but I can’t deny… I thought it was pretty much butt-poop from start to finish ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, IzunaGaiden said:

time think 8-10h difficulty 4/10 is correct, i not hard and i played with bad player 

oh this gave me 100% hope. this game is infamous for being difficult.