Low Baller Trophy in Fall Ball Cup

The only way this trophy unlocked for me in this mode, was by winning 1-0 in the first round, then losing the second round.

If it doesn't pop in the first round when you win 1-0 just make sure to lose the next round!

EDIT: Winning 1-0 (goal cant be in overtime) then losing either the second or final round is the way to pop this trophy.

Edited by evo-thomas
  • Like 1

I've been working at this trophy for roughly 4 hours today. I won 1-0 in overtime 3 different times and did not receive the trophy. I also made sure to lose the next round as the previous comments stated those 3 times and got nothing. What worked for me and that I would recommend doing, is winning 1-0 without overtime and then losing the next round. You can win the next round too and lose the final and the trophy will still pop as this happened to me. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TMan_104 said:

I've been working at this trophy for roughly 4 hours today. I won 1-0 in overtime 3 different times and did not receive the trophy. I also made sure to lose the next round as the previous comments stated those 3 times and got nothing. What worked for me and that I would recommend doing, is winning 1-0 without overtime and then losing the next round. You can win the next round too and lose the final and the trophy will still pop as this happened to me. Hope this helps.

Winning 1-0 (goal cant be in overtime) then either losing the second or final round is the way to go for this trophy then

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evo-thomas said:

Winning 1-0 (goal cant be in overtime) then either losing the second or final round is the way to go for this trophy then

FINALLY. Thanks for posting. The platinum is finally complete.

This is unbelievably stupid. Gamers are doing the developer's job of troubleshooting for them. Mediatonic has made millions from Fall Guys, updated the PS5 version 19 times (version 1.019), yet still hasn't fixed this bug. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

FINALLY. Thanks for posting. The platinum is finally complete.

This is unbelievably stupid. Gamers are doing the developer's job of troubleshooting for them. Mediatonic has made millions from Fall Guys, updated the PS5 version 19 times (version 1.019), yet still hasn't fixed this bug. 

Congrats on your plat ?

On 10/8/2023 at 7:15 AM, evo-thomas said:

The only way this trophy unlocked for me in this mode, was by winning 1-0 in the first round, then losing the second round.

If it doesn't pop in the first round when you win 1-0 just make sure to lose the next round!

EDIT: Winning 1-0 (goal cant be in overtime) then losing either the second or final round is the way to pop this trophy.

That worked for me, finally I got the platinum !! ?

• Like 2

Won 1:0 (not in overtime) and lost the following match and it did not pop ? loosing my nerves just wanna have the PS5 version done with too

Edit: Popped it after I won IN overtime ! and then lost the following game so yea there u go if it doesn't pop that's the way

Edited by soziaLSturmi