Worth playing in 2023?

Xorro_175

I’ve had this on my backlog for a while thanks to PS+. I wonder whether this is still worth playing or should I just skip it and play Remnant 2?

I think the only similar game I’ve played is Returnal with the random rooms. 

For those that have played recently did you have any difficulties finding someone to do the single online trophy?

Yes, it is worth playing. Did it prior to Remnant 2 myself. The two games are very similar, and in some ways I actually preferred the first game. It's definitely not one of those situations where the sequel is so much better that it completely destroys the first one. So if you already have it  via PS+, it's probably a better idea to do that first to see if you like it, and then play the second one.

There's no online trophies, unless you play without DLC and need to grab some traits via multiplayer. Wouldn't know how active it is since I didn't bother.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xorro_175 said:

Thank you for the info. Yes, I was looking at the advice which says to get traits via online MP. 

How long did it take you to platinum?

It depends a little on rng for certain item drops and bosses, but somewhere around 30-40 hours would be my guess. The DLC Survival mode trophies are rather tricky but it's a great game overall. I love both and if it's already on your profile, then go for it.

• Like 1

Thanks, although I wasn’t planning on getting the DLC. 

I’ll try the game on my test account again and see what I think, I tried it before and thought it was alright but then there were other things I liked more at the time.

Sounds like I just need help with the traits  is MP then I can crack on with it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...